myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Big Gov/Tech/Pharma are feeding us harmful medical BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Popeye! I guess that's why I so seldom see your trash talk. Talk about giving someone an inch ... You blew your chance to rejoin the human race.

Still, thanks for your flash in the pan. I'll take it and put its source back in the bottle ... er ... spinach can.

Last edited by isobars on Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't check out your link (for time reasons), but it doesn't surprise me. The substantive, specific, often very dangerous BS I've personally encountered at and from multiple BIG name medical institutions is astounding. That's why I regard these Johns Hopkins comments as merely decision fodder rather than definitive science on which I'll bet my health.

After all, what form does fodder ultimately take?

mlaronde wrote:
As for Johns Hopkins, wow, talk about a corrupted, bought, and paid for institution for World Medical Tyranny. This is where it all began!

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry mlaronde, I worked closely with a lot of engineers and scientists for many years, but I wasn't one of them. That said, I did work Raytheon after they bought Santa Barbara Research Center (SBRC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hughes Aircraft Company, from GM in 1997. I worked for the company over 30 years. For a bit of background on SBRC, here is a partial history of the company.

https://sbrc-sbrs.com/robert-talley-july-3-1995/

Last edited by swchandler on Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See what you get, S.W.C., when you try to reason with those who believe in their own self importance, and claim to be arbiters of who may, or may not, join the human race!

Quote Macbeth -

'Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have helped lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.'

Amen to that.
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings GT, and remember you started this ;*) ;*)

I always read that quote as "life is inconsequential". Which I completely disagree with.

But since we're quoting: how about

Corinthians 11:19: "For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise."

Misappropriated by Shakespeare for theme material, I think most
biblical scholars, get the meaning wrong also. I think it may be one of
the 1st occurrences of sarcasm. With meaning much like "Advice from the Beach"

And now I quote Frank Zappa "who you jive'n with that cosmic debris"

;*)

-Craig

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
See what you get, S.W.C., when you try to reason with those who believe in their own self importance, and claim to be arbiters of who may, or may not, join the human race!

Quote Macbeth -

'Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have helped lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.'

Amen to that.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might have known! Wink

I agreed to suffer fools gladly in the teaching situation, not because I was wise, but because it went with the job. We all had to learn from the start, then retire just as we felt understanding dawning.

But I guess I'm no saint so my life is inconsequential in that I will return to non existence on death. (I HOPE. I can't stand harps, or fluffy white clouds to sit on.) So I get indignant if others, through their grand conceit, patronise us mere worms.

I feel the Bard knew full well the implications of this, one of his most famous verses by general opinion. I accept you differ Craig, but I'm still an atheist I'm afraid.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Who are the most likely folks to spread Covid19? The vaccinated or the unvaccinated. Who is the most likely to be sneezing and coughing? Who do you think will have the greatest viral load potential?"

These are clearly not the words of your long-trusted personal physician, family doctor, or any such men or women. No, let's face it, this is your musing based on your reaction to public opinion, whatever that may include, for better or worse.

As for "viral load potential", why don't you just blow your nose. And if that wasn't satisfying enough, try a neti-pot rinse.

The latter would have certainly ensured a negative PCR test, even at 40+ cycles. Unfortunately, those tests are being discontinued. The new tests are truly lottery tickets, and there is nothing you can do to change the outcome Laughing

Wow I can't believe no one called me out on this: a neti-pot rinse would not be able to clear out the upper sinus cavities just under the blood-brain barrier, which is where the true psychopaths want to stick their caustic test Schwabs.

Doesn't matter. The point is that the new "rapid" antigen tests are pretty much lottery tickets, coming soon to a 7-11 near you.

My anecdotal evidence, thus far, is this: I've a friend, who co-habitates with his girlfriend of many years. They eat, sleep, and breathe together, every freaking day. Partners in germs, 'til death do they part.

Lately, they both got sick. Nothing particularly bad, mind you, just what would have always been considered a nasty head-cold. But, it should be mentioned that they had the EXACT same symptoms, at the SAME time, with the SAME outcome ...

It was bad enough such that they each had to call in sick, which, naturally in this phase of testing insanity, means ... So they went to a local pharmacy together, and each got the same test lot, presumably.

Right. So, of course, one is +, and the other -.

Flip a freaking coin, why don't you. Or, as this person did, simply test tap water:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qo2vW09dmcYN/

Desperately trying to keep this on topic ... Ok, so what of the flip-side? The next story must certainly be more common (um, unless you're all retired?):

In the small office where I work part-time (an engineering firm, but I am not an engineer), we just had a group who work closely together agree to be tested. 3 were nice enough to share their results with all: 2 negative, one positive.

No one was sick, was before, or has been since. As far as I can tell, everyone in our office is just fine. But one "negative" had a "positive" PCR test last year (but wasn't actually sick).

Meanwhile, the fellow who tested + is in perfect health, has been for at least 2 years; a time during which he has traveled internationally quite a bit. Of course, each time he was required to get tested, and has quite a collection of PDF's certifying all his negative PCR tests (his poor nose!)

Come on people ... this is not logical human behavior, but compliance with medical tyranny. I won't argue with these folks until they ask me to get tested. This day may be coming, and I certainly won't be a jerk about it. But I may argue "When you hear me cough or sneeze even once, I will comply".

Just think, not quite 2 years ago, we had a much simpler system which worked quite well: If you're sick, stay home!
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings again GT (and lovers of the off topic),

I have enjoyed our "banter" over these last years, I find your perspective
refreshingly straight forward and pure of motive. In the scope of the
physical universe, one person's life is perhaps inconsequential. In the
scope of their personal influence, it can be most consequential, so
buck up, we are more than just worms (to those around us) at least
until we are dead (and then food for worms).

I am no a harp fan either. I'm expecting Stratocasters and Zildjians,
and a Naish like ability to enjoy tasty wind and waves. ;*)

I have offended and enamored the devout and the secular, sometimes
for opposite reasons with the same sentence at the same time. ;*)
Patronization I leave to our world leaders. ;*)

I am no Shakespearian scholar, simply a fan.

So... two thoughts one my own and one the Bards:

What evolutionary advantage does joy bring.

and

"Knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven"

-Craig

p.s. how about that Big Pharma Huh?

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
I might have known! Wink

I agreed to suffer fools gladly in the teaching situation, not because I was wise, but because it went with the job. We all had to learn from the start, then retire just as we felt understanding dawning.

But I guess I'm no saint so my life is inconsequential in that I will return to non existence on death. (I HOPE. I can't stand harps, or fluffy white clouds to sit on.) So I get indignant if others, through their grand conceit, patronise us mere worms.

I feel the Bard knew full well the implications of this, one of his most famous verses by general opinion. I accept you differ Craig, but I'm still an atheist I'm afraid.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
I find [GT's] perspective ... pure of motive.

How does his barrage of false personal ad hominem and would-be censorship suggest "purity of motive" rather than blatant purple-prose zealotry?
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars, I think that you're forgetting that GT is a self professed conservative, and I believe he is from a more classic old school perspective. Of course, he's British, but I don't believe that his views on important issues is out of line with sensible conservatives here in the US.

If you could reflect a bit, soften your views, and stand away from the radical right wing nonsense, you might get along better with respectable conservatives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 9 of 32

Jump to: