myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
How dare you Donald Trump tell me what it means to be a good
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:06 pm    Post subject: How dare you Donald Trump tell me what it means to be a good Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donny-deutsch-how-dare-you-donald-trump-tell-me-what-it-means-to-be-a-good-jew/vi-BB1k9EFf?cvid=cab45b4846734833e60171b5ef461921&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=7&sc=shoreline

Donny Deutsch: How dare you Donald Trump tell me what it means to be a good Jew

Quote:

"Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion," former President Trump said in an interview with Sebastian Gorka, a former Trump administration official, on Gorka's web show on Monday. Trump made the comments during a discussion about the Israel-Hamas war when Gorka asked about Democratic criticisms of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the country's conservative-led government. Donny Deutsch discusses

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny. You post links to these guys. It's basically Fox news for liberals.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:

funny you have no clue... you could not tell the difference between speeding 3 mph over the speed limit and going MPH over in a school zone.

Fux paid their founder millions and millions when they knew he was raping employees... and even gave him a severance of millions when they got caught for protecting him for years. Fusx in another case argued they have a right to lie to their audience. Fux in another suit lost about 800 million for lying. yep Fux loves the racists, KKK, militia, neo nazi and nazis, ie their base.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

funny you have no clue... you could not tell the difference between speeding 3 mph over the speed limit and going MPH over in a school zone.

Fux paid their founder millions and millions when they knew he was raping employees... and even gave him a severance of millions when they got caught for protecting him for years. Fusx in another case argued they have a right to lie to their audience. Fux in another suit lost about 800 million for lying. yep Fux loves the racists, KKK, militia, neo nazi and nazis, ie their base.

It takes a special kind of idiot (Dean) to rationalize being a useful idiot for his propaganda media of choice. Keep citing them as a “rational and honest” source because it only makes the case that your tin foil hat is on too tight.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

It takes a special kind of idiot (Dean) to rationalize being a useful idiot for his propaganda media of choice. Keep citing them as a “rational and honest” source because it only makes the case that your tin foil hat is on too tight.

coming from a Canadian that hates americans... wants to troll american elections, which I believe is against the law, hopefully NSA is paying attention to this activity. well a few quotes of yours...

Oh my German troll... who will not disclose what his grandfather did in germany during the war that my Grandfather fought against his. But we do see a clue in his comments, add in his family was able to get into Canada from russian controlled Germany somehow , co-incidentally when the KGB was sending spys to Canada to then enter the USA.

again a person who claimed the Jewish ADL is a hate group. From a person who wants to incinerate the old it figures.

here is your quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Quote:
My proposal: after two heart attacks, a stroke or first signs of dimensia it's a short trip to the incinerator. That brings me to those with mental health issues....

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

coming from a Canadian that hates americans... wants to troll american elections, which I believe is against the law, hopefully NSA is paying attention to this activity. well a few quotes of yours...

Oh my German troll... who will not disclose what his grandfather did in germany during the war that my Grandfather fought against his. But we do see a clue in his comments, add in his family was able to get into Canada from russian controlled Germany somehow , co-incidentally when the KGB was sending spys to Canada to then enter the USA.

again a person who claimed the Jewish ADL is a hate group. From a person who wants to incinerate the old it figures.

here is your quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Quote:
My proposal: after two heart attacks, a stroke or first signs of dimensia it's a short trip to the incinerator. That brings me to those with mental health issues....

I can't stop laughing. Your tin foil hat IS on WAY too tight. You are a total wacko.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

here is your quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Quote:

I can't stop laughing. Your tin foil hat IS on WAY too tight. You are a total wacko.

maybe time for your trip to the Nazi branded incinerator you ADL "Jewish" hater, your roots are showing. Ya the ADL is a hate group by your definition you sicko Canadian from communist Russia Germany. You trolling hate is noted. I am honored to be hated by you as much as you say the ADL is a hate group.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

here is your quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Quote:

maybe time for your trip to the Nazi branded incinerator you ADL "Jewish" hater, your roots are showing. Ya the ADL is a hate group by your definition you sicko Canadian from communist Russia Germany. You trolling hate is noted. I am honored to be hated by you as much as you say the ADL is a hate group.

Is the tinfoil hat responsible for all the absurd things you post, or is just that you are that nuts?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:

Is the tinfoil hat responsible for all the absurd things you post, or is just that you are that nuts?

tin foil ya, me... 1st place in state in chess, 9th in the midwest out of 9 states, captain of undefeated football team, state qualified in wresting as well as captain, president of chess team, first board of chess team, VP of Engineering in 6 years of full time experience, director of R&D, 9 major awards in my industry for top product in the world, 19 plus US patents. and you, what gives you the tin foil hat of the year award is that it, of basement dweller. You are a tic tac toe flunkie.

fact is you post no links to your PutinNaziKKK hate comments, you add just your trolling hate that Putin loves. You are not from the usa and you have no legal right to be trolling american elections. It is from what I understand illegal. Go troll your own elections....

Fact is you hate americans and americans getting information other than you Putin, Nazi, KKK disinformation....

go troll somewhere else where someone likes ya.. go troll on Nazi and Russian sites your former homeland..

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

tin foil ya, me... 1st place in state in chess, 9th in the midwest out of 9 states, captain of undefeated football team, state qualified in wresting as well as captain, president of chess team, first board of chess team, VP of Engineering in 6 years of full time experience, director of R&D, 9 major awards in my industry for top product in the world, 19 plus US patents. and you, what gives you the tin foil hat of the year award is that it, of basement dweller. You are a tic tac toe flunkie.

fact is you post no links to your PutinNaziKKK hate comments, you add just your trolling hate that Putin loves. You are not from the usa and you have no legal right to be trolling american elections. It is from what I understand illegal. Go troll your own elections....

Fact is you hate americans and americans getting information other than you Putin, Nazi, KKK disinformation....

go troll somewhere else where someone likes ya.. go troll on Nazi and Russian sites your former homeland..

In your list of accolades you forgot malignant narcissist, and total nut job asshole. In case you need the full definition, I posted it below. You should watch everything from Dr. Rhamani, the leading expert in NPD. She describes you perfectly. She also says narcissists will never seek out help.

"Malignant narcissism is a psychological disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-worth, a need for admiration, and a disregard for others. They experience paranoia, feeling threatened or persecuted without proof, and are aggressive, manipulative, and abusive without remorse."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: