myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Also campaign finance issues at play here. It's hilarious watching a few old windsurfers defend the scoundrel.. Keep it coming !

No defense, and there are dozens of knowledgeable sources that say the same thing. You guys are the uniformed and have your heads stuck in the sand. I chose Forbes because it made the points succinctly. Show me a source that contradicts what Forbes said if you dare!

Sure it is. You posted a defense of the Rat, hence you are a supporter of the Rat.. Keep it coming along with the CA bashing..
techno900

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a shocking surprise from you two - Dodge the issue. Try looking for something that contradicts the story that I shared, and your credibility may show up.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
What a shocking surprise from you two - Dodge the issue. Try looking for something that contradicts the story that I shared, and your credibility may show up.

You have a habit of doing this Techno. What is the issue being dodged?
techno900

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
techno900 wrote:

Boggs said:
Quote:
Sure it is. You posted a defense of the Rat, hence you are a supporter of the Rat.. Keep it coming along with the CA bashing..

If you wish to call the story and me "a defense of the rat", fine with me, but you don't seem willing or capable of contradicting the stated facts in the story. Why not?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
techno900 wrote:

Boggs said:
Quote:

If you wish to call the story and me "a defense of the rat", fine with me, but you don't seem willing or capable of contradicting the stated facts in the story. Why not?

Give me a link to the story, not a haircut of the story, and I'll be more than happy to put my legal hat on , and give you my .02c.
mac

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
techno900 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Also campaign finance issues at play here. It's hilarious watching a few old windsurfers defend the scoundrel.. Keep it coming !

No defense, and there are dozens of knowledgeable sources that say the same thing. You guys are the uniformed and have your heads stuck in the sand. I chose Forbes because it made the points succinctly. Show me a source that contradicts what Forbes said if you dare!

Techno Exactly what uniform do we wear? You guys have all the brown shirts and swastikas.

Techno brags that he cited Forbes--but he didn't give that citation, and he did not include the paragraph that is on point and shows why what Trump did is a crime.

Folks like Techno, nursing their grudges against pretty much everybody, spent years ranting about the crimes of the poor--and now defend Trump's nonstop efforts to cheat in elections, foment an insurrection, cheat on his taxes, steal classified documents that he can grift with. It was fine for Cohen to go to jail for commiting crimes for Trump--but Trump himself can't be held accountable. It's only white colar crime.
techno900

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac said:
Quote:
Techno brags that he cited Forbes--but he didn't give that citation, and he did not include the paragraph that is on point and shows why what Trump did is a crime.

Since you know the source of the story, why not post the paragraph that shows what Trump did is a crime? That would boost your argument.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF you want to be taken seriously, please link the story.
mac

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Mac said:
Quote:

Since you know the source of the story, why not post the paragraph that shows what Trump did is a crime? That would boost your argument.

Mr. uniform--I did. But you ducked.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Michael Cohen just blew the entire case apart as he spent the later part of the morning talking about Trump’s knowledge of the Stormy Daniels situation. According to him, Trump didn’t care about the story being embarrassing because he only cared about the campaign.

This testimony contradicts the entire indictment, because the prosecution says Trump wanted to hide the story for campaign gains, but the checks to Cohen came after he was elected.

He claims Trump said that if he wins, the story will no longer matter, but also claims Trump paid him as “legal fees” to hide the affair in 2017.

Which is it Michael?

Ha ha ha. Your ears must get full of sand burying your head so deep in the ground to not hear any evil about Trump. Have you been right yet?

Can you name the crime? What's the charge? I'll wait for the answer 😆
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360  Next
Page 1356 of 1360

Jump to: