myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
kerry the kiter
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WMP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: RE: kerry the kiter Reply with quote

Passed the kookey Kerry Motorcade as I headed I-84 WB into Portland that day...what a mess! He missed the wind by just a day... I sailed my 4.2 the day before at HV, almost bumped into the kookey Kerry flotilla (about 5 yachts), convinced me that Kerry as President would have created quite a stir for windsurfing everytime he came to the Gorge.... glad it didnt happen.
allen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: RE: kerry the kiter Reply with quote

Hey Mike, Ive been busy reading box scores, drinking beer and thumbing through People magazine these past few months and really havent had much time to check out the national scene. When I do read the front page (after, of course, devouring the entire sports section) I see that W says the war in Iraq is going well and that we shouldnt worry about rumors of rampant cronyism throughout the U.S. government (Youre doing a heck of a job Brownie.) Ive also heard some midly disturbing rumors that the GOP might actually lose control of the House. Youre not worried about that are you Mike? No way that happens w/Vice and Rove on the job and certainly not when they can play the terrorism and gay marriage cards over and over again.

Relax bro, no need to chastise others about staying up on politics and potential scams. Bush and his boys will tell us what to think and there is certainly no sense wasting our time looking for alternate opinions or even some truth from the lying, evil, liberal media when we have wind and waves to deal with.

(Also, its going to be a long, cold winter, would you mind re-telling your bed time story about how the nuclear waste from the Hanford site will never seep into the mighty Columbia? I love that one, it makes me sleep so much better. Thanks)
glazier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: RE: kerry the kiter Reply with quote

There is no time like the present to start impeaching that retarded monkey and his sidekick like right now. President Pelosi sounds good to me.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: RE: kerry the kiter Reply with quote

Hey, Allen --
I chastised no one (you “forgot” to mention that, didn’t you?). I simply reiterated (in the current “scam” thread) the media’s encouragement to invest a little time in studying Real Life 101 to improve our lives. For me, benefits relevant to this forum have included retiring at 45 without any financial concerns, moving to the Gorge free to chase every gust I choose to, being in better physical condition than most men half my age -– and immediately rejecting the offer of a cashier’s check for more than I was asking for my windsurfing van years ago.

Any comment I made about the Hanford waste plume came directly from the lips of the world’s leading technical expert in that very field, the engineer who studies it all day every day for a living, who has no political axe to grind. (You “forgot” to mention that, didn’t you? The level and variety of people we windsurf and hang with in this high-tech community is surprising.) Your contrary source is, what . . . some rad dude’s blog? The ELF? The NYT? AlGore? Letterman? Apparently so, if you actually believe terrorism is just a political card.

Mike \m/
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: RE: kerry the kiter Reply with quote

Now, even Allen can spot a troll THAT obvious.

Mike \m/
coolmtnbiker048

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: RE: kerry the kiter Reply with quote

LOL!!!!
Nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: