myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I've been robbed !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WMP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: I've been robbed !! Reply with quote

Someone broke into my shop, heres a list of some of the stolen items:

Windsurfing Gear:

8- Northwave Trilite (single cam) sails 3.2 - 5.2 (orange & purple, green & gray)
Dakine waist Harness (gray)
Chinook Boom
2- Neil Pryde Wetsuits (Steamers)
1- ONeil shortie
ONeil Booties

Kiteboard Gear:

Naish ARX 9.5 kite (Orange & Blue)
Naish Aero 14 kite (black, gray & white)
Bic Airflow board (blue)
Misc (lines, bar, pump)

Telemark Ski Gear:

Madshus Telemark Skis (blue & red)
Fischer Outtabounds Backcountry skis (blue & white)
Crispi Telemark Boots (black)
Black Diamond adjustable poles

Mountain Bike Gear:

Ironhorse Sinister (black) full suspension Mtn. Bike --
http://www.supergo.com/product_images/large/30-0295.jpg
WindSapien

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: RE: I've been robbed !! Reply with quote

Sounds like you are in the Gorge. Where are you ?WS
WindSapien

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: RE: I've been robbed !! Reply with quote

Way sorry to hear about your losses.. Low down scum sucking bastards for sure. Just an after thought. The only place I can imagine the theif/theifs could use this gear now is in Baja. Id put out the word in La Ventana , Mtn Biking/ Kiting? Sailing....Baja Bro La Ventana most likly. Lots of dirt bags hang out down there.Notify Captain Kirks,or Baja Joes,Palapas Baja etc.Good luck ...WS
WMP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: RE: I've been robbed !! Reply with quote

Yep, Gorge USA. Thanks for the tip on posting to Baja... didnt think of that.
pacspeed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: RE: I've been robbed !! Reply with quote

Im gonna have to disagree on the baja connection. Thieves in rural washington are much more likely to be inbred meth addicts than sticky fingered windsurfers. They stole your stuff to sell, not use, methinks.
Notify all the local second hand stores, put an ad on gorgenet, watch craigslist, and keep your fingers crossed.

If you find them, let me know, Ill help you make a midnight commando raid to get it back and get some other get back.

Due process is too good for these bastiges!
WMP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: RE: I've been robbed !! Reply with quote

Not so sure that they stole to sell. Many weird things about this theft. The sail sizes they took are only good for Gorge conditions and southern Oregon coast. Why didnt they take the bigger Ezzy sails, huh? Why didnt they take any of the power tools? Why did they take worthless items like the tire pump (it was broken) and a torn up wetsuit? Glad most all my small stuff was locked in my van at the time (I had been sailing that day), so they didnt get *some* of my really good gear, including my boards. If I see ANYONE sailing with my gear, Ill certainly be asking them lots of questions...!!

-- WMP
WindSapien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: RE: I've been robbed !! Reply with quote

It sounded like your shop was a wsf/ kitesrf shop.I assumed the gear was new retail. Thats why I reasoned Baja Bound. Good Luck
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: RE: I've been robbed !! Reply with quote

Analysing what was taken is not very effective. Thieves grab stuff by the door and bring idiots with them who steal stale baloney from the fridge.I have had them dump drawers and steal a bundle of bic pens while ignoring money among the mess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: