myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
OLD GEEZERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motherofjehu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darcy I seriously doubt that you started this thread as a humorous experiment. But if you did, you have only proven that you are a middle aged bitch, and have probably written more derogatory and way less funny posts then the guys you so bitterly accuse of being sexist perverts. 29 years old? Sounds like a mid-life crisis to me. You've gotten your attention (4500+) views and virtually no one is on your side. Hit on you? Most people would much rather have a beer with Isobars.
Skaman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some advise for everyone:

Young People: respect the geezers, they made this place

Geezers: don't waste any more time on this thread

People that think there are hipper places than the Gorge: go back to beating off in front of the mirror

Darcy: match.com

iWinsurf: kill this thread
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here I thought it was getting fun, as Darcy . . . hell . . . PAM . . . self-destructs before our very eyes.

\m/
bigairhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darcy Pam you crazy hot social scientist you , I loves me a smart woman and a mature woman at that ! I just wish I could find the humor in your "experiment" due to I like em funny also. Is the lack of humor one of the controls in your humorous experiment ?
I'm dying over here waiting on the "graph" you promised Isobars , Im hoping for a pie chart cause I loves me some pie as long as it isn't too old hey !

So when you get free from the laboratory I'd love to get together for a little experimentation and please leave the lab coat on . Glasses - yeah wear some thick frames also . Wooooooh hoss - gotta slow this wagon train down!

So get that pic out to me , Ive got the wine chillin and I think it's gonna be windy at Hatteras next week .
WMP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesusjones wrote:
Again everybody don't you get it. This is a confused little girl who just joined IWindsurf a week ago and is just getting cheap thrills by agitating you. She did this with mommy and daddy, until they flew her to the gorge a few weeks ago to get rid of her. I'm told as soon as she left; they moved and did not put in a change of address? Poor Thing! Even at 29 a little Girl inside struggles with her internal desire for older men and the only way to kill the obsession is to lie to herself and the community. Kinnda like a pedophile if you will. Laughing

THANK YOU JESUS !! You're right on, thankyou, thankyou thankyou. This chick doesn't want a man.... this chick wants a groomed dude-on-a-leash type... she wants to groom the sucker (experimental mouse) into what her twsted little mind thinks is a "gentleman". I'll make sure I don't smile or say "hello" to witches like this... and i'm certainly not gonna try and rescue some woman like this might think I'm trying to "come on" to her. Sorry Darcy/Pam, the fun is over girl.
WMP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another thing.... Gorge is full of young single women like Darcy. NOT all of 'em are like Darcy, but many are. They think they can get away with this type of bitch attitude because there seems to be a shortage of good looking women in the Gorge? Ha!!

Young single dudes in the Gorge that may be reading this... there's an abundance good quality women out there in the world.... don't need to settle for a girl like Darcy.
alohannie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Darcy needs to hook up with Nicole Ritchie & Paris Hilton for the next season of The Simple Life.
mlee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: geezers Reply with quote

I'm a guy, ageless as I am 61 and look in my mid-40's and hang out with friends in their 20's, 30's, and 40's. My current girlfriend, age 52, is a lot older than my recent wife of 15 yrs, now age 42. I have one of the better bods of anyone out there, any age. I think all of this age stuff being discussed is really meaningless. I really don't think about age until I see a post like this one I am responding to. A younger person who complains about geezers is really a sad case who has no understanding of life and will probably end up very lonely. Yours truly.
darcystevenson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: geezers Reply with quote

mlee wrote:
I'm a guy, ageless as I am 61 and look in my mid-40's and hang out with friends in their 20's, 30's, and 40's. My current girlfriend, age 52, is a lot older than my recent wife of 15 yrs, now age 42. I have one of the better bods of anyone out there, any age. I think all of this age stuff being discussed is really meaningless. I really don't think about age until I see a post like this one I am responding to. A younger person who complains about geezers is really a sad case who has no understanding of life and will probably end up very lonely. Yours truly.

Yeah, and some old man bragging about 'looking like he is in his mid 40's' is probably going to 'end up' very upset one day. Maybe start getting ornery with the babes. It's all over this thread, and was the point from the start.

Heads up old men; one thing you can't detect is your smell. Old men have a greasy/grassy smell that is distinct, does not cover, and is unpleasant to younger women. Ask one of them to smell your hairbrush, and then smell theirs.

'Genius' below: Bravo! What a looser.... havenít you heard of the 'ten day free membership' on iwindsurf? Count the days (I have one left). I do it all the time.

jesusjones wrote:
Again everybody don't you get it. This is a confused little girl who just joined IWindsurf a week ago

And Isobars, nice to hear you are married now. Is your wife available for a drink with Eileen or others? One other thing that has come up in the corridor is old men living in vans pretending they have 'a wife' somewhere in order to have street cred when hitting on younger babes, the way high school boys sometimes pretend to have a girlfriend in Montreal.

Bravo on your greenhouse gassing. Ha ha

isobars wrote:
That old overpopulation rumor is just uninformed Chicken Little nonsense, right up there with the man-made global warming myth but far less threatening.

And look at what this old lady has to say about destroying the earth. Shame. Did you help greenhouse the earth for your children, Eileen?

eileen wrote:
There are way too many humans on the earth and the earth as we know it ain't gonna be around much longer ... which is a good thing in my opinion.

The baby boom is the worse thing that ever happened, and makes up windsurfing. Bloody cock 'a roaches (Tony Montana).
niknas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TROLL (Internet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Internet troll)
In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts messages about sensitive topics constructed to cause controversy in an online community such as an online discussion forum or USENET groups in order to bait users into responding.[1] They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing in order to cause confrontation
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 8 of 19

Jump to: