myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
OLD GEEZERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jordanwd wrote:
hehehe..

Pervert-style laugh?
tetiaroaxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pacspeed wrote:
Oh, so YOU'RE the hot dog girl !!!!

That's, like, real close to the door of the men's shitter, is it not?

Now, those old dudes' is-a-gonna

"Hang out with their wang out" and-a-also-gonna
"Walk out with their cock out!"

(Steve Stifler)
alohannie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm.....funny how my post was removed from this forum and all I did was tell miss darcy she is full of herself.....that she is a B....... , that she should stay at the event site, and that she probably can't jibe..... ha ha ha
so what's so bad about that? look at what all the crap guys are saying about this chick! If anyone should call this girl a B....let it be a woman! a REAL woman! Darcy- stay sailing at the event site and learn to sail.
darcystevenson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alohannie wrote:
funny how my post was removed from this forum

alohannie wrote:
she probably can't jibe.....

You probably clicked the delete box yourself. No one would have done that for you, ask some of the perverts here if they ever got deleted.

How many different jibes do you do? Are you a one-jibe-wonder just like all the other old fools here? If not, prove it Aug 12 at Hatch. See u there and you can see what I can do. You are just trying to stand up for your old ex-heroes (hoping to give toothless ‘fun’ in the parking lot).

Last edited by darcystevenson on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
alohannie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I am in The Gorge and but have an appointment in WS this afternoon to fix my dentures for this toothless grin of mine!
WMP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothin' like watching a good cat fight !! You two need to treat each other to a brewski....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxDaP-U843s
joemac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i"m 56 years old and would like a female companion between 22 and 28 for post sailing interludes. I have a nice van and this would only be for 30 minutes twice a week. Afternoons only, I have to be in bed by 8.
SamD0g

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha everyone. I have read almost this whole thread, trying to figure out why I am reading it & why it is now 10 pages long. A lot of the posts though, not all, are ill considered & mean spirited, as is the thread and its author.

Ageism is like raceism, an ugly hiding place for mean narcissistic people. Darcy, you WILL get old. Gravity will have its way. You may mature and you may not. It's your life and your karma. I hope you will learn to have fun with the men who hit on you, or talk to you, or stare at your chest. You do not seem too curious about the ageing process, but should you be, the Event Site parking lot is a fine place to study effects of time on men's butts ! As for interest in you for your nubile self, it's the biological imperative, plant that seed, plant that seed, practice, practice, practice. Mother nature made it fun. Join in. Attitude, as they say, is everything. If you do not want to be appreciated solely for your body parts, develop something more. A sense of humor, unlike breasts or testicles, will stand the test of time.

Laughing
tetiaroaxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, old ladies have now been mentioned and it got me thinking. I really don't like the way the old lady at Chevron stares at me. It's nothing personal, just creepy. The reason old people think it's 'fine' to leer at younger people is that they are too old to have someone severely their senior leering at 'them', or remember how gross that was. It's the same for men and women, and perverts on both sides.

PS this story (below) was good, but my BULLDAR was on. Daytime headlights never stay on in new cars, and no one bothers with night headlights for a 'late session'. There are enough good stories in The Gorge to have to think about making any up. I’ve got tons.

westender wrote:
You (or someone that could match your description) pulled into Bob's Beach for the late session and left the headlights on.

Last edited by tetiaroaxx on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
tsokat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that just being young makes one attractive. There are plenty of ugly young people.

Perhaps it is not a requirement of getting a GED, but if someone is going to refer to someone else online as a loser, they should at least learn how to spell the word. In my experience, most of the attractive people between the ages of 25 and 35, who are winners, will not be found on the beach very much; they will be found hard at work building their careers. That is the critical time in which you have to make something of yourself. So, Darcy, if you want to find the man of your dreams in your desired age bracket, I would start by getting the right education and job.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 14 of 19

Jump to: