myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
2008 SEASON!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skyhigh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: 2008 SEASON!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
Well now that we are almost thru Feb., there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, it's time to start thinking about The Gorge and gettin out on the water! Totally jazzed that the season{summer} is soon to be upon us...and i am in the process of getting a place in Hood River for the summer! Yahooo! give me a shout out,if you need or are looking for a place to stay,one might get lucky,you never know. It's goona be a GREAT summer! shout out to those of you out there who would like to talk about the 2008 season and plans if any. any takers, let's hear it, the more the merrier. Thankx pl
River-Lizard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, its been a great start to the season. We bought a new small board this year, and I got out on it the day after purchase! Can't complain about that. Temperatures have been a little warmer than expected, and we're already getting in some good sailing. Should be a great season.

photo.jpg
 Description:
Me heading out from Stevenson on our new short board the day after we bought it. Great board and great day!
 Filesize:  106.02 KB
 Viewed:  7812 Time(s)

photo.jpg

LAWLER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: BRRRR 2008 Reply with quote

I will let you know next month how the sailing and weather is off the coast of Venezuela...
I don't have the cold weather bones to sail the gorge this early in the season.
Looking forward to 2008 in the wonderful waters of the gorge...in late May.
wsmike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The columbia is warming up quickly, I've already had 4 sessions 2 on 4.2's! Nice swells and ramps to be had, don't miss it. Water will hit 50 degrees Mid April, and 60 by June 1. Right now its at about 46, but don't let that fool you, with a warm suit (5/3) and a hood (must have) it feels great with some sunshine is downright warm.

See ya out there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: