myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
may 9, thursday bay area wind, what did you find?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madspaniard

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWE106 wrote:
sailed waddell: solid 5.0/5.3 conditions, filled in all the way. Winds were W first, but clocked WNW. Normally it kinda dies abrubtly at waddell after 5pm, but it actually increased and stayed good until almost 6:30pm

some pics are at http://forums.iWindsurf.com/viewtopic.php?t=14636

Nice backloop Arnie, I don't know why the thread in the link that you posted is locked up and nobody can post anymore Question Question
SWE106

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey enrique,

dunno either why it's locked... the conditions actually improved continuously yday (and ofcourse today it's really crancking, according to the sensor..). mike 5.0 and I ended up sailing way downwind, south of the creek, where the NW (wind)swell lined up much better. we had overhead faces on several set-waves. shorebreak was gnarly, but great for jumping.

I did much cleaner (push)loops before those pics were taken (easy to say when there are no pics of those...) but still true, I landed them, but backhand losed grip on the boom, so I ended falling anyway...aarggghhh.

I love my new 84L quatro wave, that board is sick, pure filth, works in everything you throw at, the bigger the better!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: