myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Encounter at The Access

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
npure2001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Encounter at The Access Reply with quote

I was just getting off the water walking up to the top of the levee at The Access Saturday a little after noon when this incident happened. I saw this guy stopped with a trailer behind a red truck opening his waste tank. I remarked to him hoping it was gray water. He said, no, it's actually white, just from the shower. Puzzled by the stupid answer, I continued my way toward my vehicle when the stink hit me. Looking down I saw the desiccated remains of TP. He drove off spilling his sh*t all the way down the levee road.

So anybody knows a windsurfer in his mid 50s (we saw boards sticking out the back of his metallic red pickup) that has a Casita trailer?
2bluehawaiins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Smelly situation at the access! Reply with quote

Cool I't doesn't matter if it is from the shower { Grey water} He shouldn't be dumping anything,not to mention Sh"t. I'm sure he will be back to the access ,then someone should call and turn his licence plate # in to the parks dep . What a pig ,most camp grounds and gas stations don't even charge to dump if you get gas . It leaves a bad smell for the rest of us that use R/V's.

wave sailing.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  514.95 KB
 Viewed:  9910 Time(s)

wave sailing.jpg

jefffinn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Trailers Reply with quote

A Casita trailer? thats towed, not on top of the truck bed? Small white fiberglas rounded edges?

Dodge, Ford , GM?

He must work at the West Sacramento Sewer District, they discharge into the river raw sewage almost daily. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
nealpar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluehawaiian, you saved my photo of Leo and are now republishing it for an entirely unrelated thread. Mistake? Intentional? Either way, you must be enjoying the shot. Let me know if I can send you some more, along with an address where you can send the royalty checks. Wink
2bluehawaiins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Nice Photo Reply with quote

Yes I did enjoy the shot! Thanks
npure2001

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was a red Ford. Casita trailer, not a truck camper, with rounded edges, 12-14 footer max. Didn't have a chance to talk to Bob at the Park.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: