myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Rio the next couple of days ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bluehawaiins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Rio the next couple of days ? Reply with quote

Shocked Who Thinks that rio is going to blow the next couple of days with the marine surge and cooling to the 80s from 100+?
The satalight picture shows the fog at coast and will get inside the bay tonight .

Last edited by 2bluehawaiins on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
tomg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering that very question. i have a meeting in Fairfield on Wed. I've not sailed the Delta for years and am totally bored with sailing the East Bay. Dawn Patrol anyone?

Tom G.
2bluehawaiins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Sailing Rio Tuesday & Wensday Reply with quote

I'll be at the sign if it's blowin
2bluehawaiins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: No comment Reply with quote

no comment here!

Last edited by 2bluehawaiins on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
beallmd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sailed access monday am. 5.0 ish, a little up and down and holey, but good enough for about 1and a half hours. Air was 60 degrees -so cold with fog, but WARM WATER! That was a nice surprise. Kind of end of year but still working. Coyote sunday ripped! Herd had a kite convention, coyote was much better.
surfdog55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What up with Rio? I launched at 6:30AM and watched the sunrise. I was powered up on an 80 liter board with a 4.7 sail. I quit about 8:30 when it backed off some. As I was leaving the wind picked back up and the boys were heading back out to sail the flood. It looked like it was good all day. I'll be back at sunrise Wed. see you there. JT
2bluehawaiins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Rio went off , average 28 gusting to mid 30s pm ebb Reply with quote

Rio went off today in the afternoon, went out at 3:30pm and it was 4.4 to 47 conditions. Then it came up to and I had to readjust the 4.4 and go for the small board 70 lt. sailed for three hours over powered at times on a 4.4 with the 70 lt board { I weigh 165lb}.. May the wind always be at your back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: