myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
RAY-i need your help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
armaswindsurf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: RAY-i need your help Reply with quote

hello dudes and brothers in arms... I know I was disappear from here..is just this life in NYC is too much... and that is one of the reason why i just decide to move to miami as soon i get my greencard(2 or 3 month) but then I have a problem,I need to move my gears to miami but I can't spend money on shipping or airplane's oversize fees cuz in miami I have to buy a van at least (over there without car you are done) So a windsurfer friend give me the idea of posted here..cuz sometimes one of you guys with some extra space on your vans or cars, my be traveling between NY and Miami... and maybe one of you could help me on this.. My idea is send the gears first to one of my friends there on miami while I am saving some extra money till the green card arrive... If there is any chance... just let me know at this address: raydel.armas@armaswindsurf.com with copy to: mine255@yahoo.com

what i need to move is: 1 board,3 sails,2 booms,1 mast and 1 bag with stuff like fins, wetsuit,base... and that's it.... But it needs to be to miami exactly,or some place close that my friend can go and pick it up...

THANK YOU!!!

the gears exept the skate board.jpg.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  465.75 KB
 Viewed:  4153 Time(s)

the gears exept the skate board.jpg.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: