myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Kalmus Beach "Plug"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ron.c

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Kalmus Beach "Plug" Reply with quote

While sitting down at the dining room table, during today's homework session, I saw a "plug" for Kalmus Beach in the latest edition of Cape Cod Life Magazine.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the guy in the picture is the Kalmus Mayor, my adopted father, Bruce. Still look'n good at 69!

Confirmation required, when you get a chance.

RC
Gerda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Photo ID - Cape Cod Life Reply with quote

Hello Ron,

My friend Tony mailed me the photograph in question today. He suspected as you do that the picture is of me. Gerda says it is me sailing the 5.8 North sail I inherited from Frank K. on my blue Carve 99. I have been new Pryde sails most of this year so the photo may have been taken early in the spring 08 or in 07.

Spoke with Jerry this evening. He said he sailed out of Great Island today. Said his feet were a bit cold. Iwindsurf showed average 30 or better ( 40 + for a while).

Bruce
ron.c

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The blue board further reinforced my suspicion.

No better sailor to represent Kalmus!

RC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: