myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Question about the new 40 acres of sandbar in HR?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katosandog

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any confrontation at the Event Site is a bad thing. Remember that "managers" must "manage". Something bad happens down there and it will end up being a jetski launch except by permit only.

Dickheads end up screwing it for EVERYBODY.
pacspeed

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say group beating for the Dangler.
I've had that a-hole try to start a fight with me too. I was on an up-then-down winder from the Event site to Tunnels (just up wind of Swell). I was pinching up as hard as I could, while he was doing his usual downwind swell monkey thing. Right at the last minute he turns up to pinch me off, cause he was on starboard and he thought the rules of the road gave him a perfect opportunity for being a jackass.
Well I knew all about that clown, and he had no need for the leeway, so I just kept bearing up. He played chicken with me, then beared off at the last second with a shouted insult and some self important melodrama. When I ignored him, he jibed around immediately, and followed me up to tunnels to yell some more, and vaguely threaten me. Fotunately for him, I was in a fine mood, and just gave him my best sarcastic thumbs up.
jmooney

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: the dangler Reply with quote

Im a kiter that confronted the dangler at the hatchery the other day. He basically pissed off every body on the river. My solution is that all kiters or windsurfers refuse to launch him, especially at the hatchery!
mik377

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimoakes

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: the dangler Reply with quote

jmooney wrote:
Im a kiter that confronted the dangler at the hatchery the other day. He basically pissed off every body on the river. My solution is that all kiters or windsurfers refuse to launch him, especially at the hatchery!

Yes, I agree. Refuse to help him launch, but give him a big HUG and say this is for your own good and we all LOVE you.
pacspeed

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to clarify your request Gracie?
surfer_joe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone one know what happend to the dangler? is he dead? just cause.....
SlightlySalty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you just got to get to know the Dangler. I've had no problem with him at all and sail near him all the time. Kiting or windsurfing, he's never bothered me. He's actually pretty good at both. Poor guy gets picked on all the time. If you don't like him, just sail up wind.
And he's seem's to be fine. I just saw him today.
jota

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does he look like - anyone have a photo?
surfer_joe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlightlySalty wrote:
I think you just got to get to know the Dangler. I've had no problem with him at all and sail near him all the time. Kiting or windsurfing, he's never bothered me. He's actually pretty good at both. Poor guy gets picked on all the time. If you don't like him, just sail up wind.
And he's seem's to be fine. I just saw him today.

LOL that is what you ALWAYS HEAR. I have sailed dawn patrol with the guy just you and him at the hatch and he will follow you around and yell at you the whole time. glad he is a kiter now. He F'd with Dale, should (would) have got his ass kicked. Poor guy, makes his own bed...all be it a crazy one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: