myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT LEO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregorvass

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLA BLA BLA
gregorvass

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.the-daily-dose.com/cgi-bin/frameloader/frameloader.cgi?http%3A//www.the-daily-dose.com/moves/moves.htm

thumbnail.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.29 KB
 Viewed:  9993 Time(s)

thumbnail.jpg

dabull1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Gregor Rocks! Reply with quote

Congratulations tsokat, another winner! Gregor provided us with your valuable prize... how did he get my baby picture anyway? For" I was born a poor black child!" We need more "bla bla bla" 'cause things have been getting a bit to heavy around here lately. Hey NP, I'm going to be BBQ'ing some fresh venison at Leo tomorrow, care to join us? WEEKEND/WIND YEAH! Bull
theq

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBull:
Just so you know, the grassy knolls at Pepperdine are off-limits to you and your gray, 4-wheeled mutton (...and deer, skunk, coyote, lizard, crow, badger, etc.) missile.

NP is correct in her assessment of the little deer's chances against daBull. If anyone, or anything was ever in front of daBull, they weren't there for long, or didn't live to tell about it. Bull in rearview mirror: Twisted Evil
Me looking in rearview mirror at Bull: Shocked

I have a friend who lives in Oregon, where deer "encounters" of daBull's type, are very common. I believe that there's some sort of noise-making device for the car, that serves to scare road-bent (Bad choice of words?) animals off ahead of time. Unfortunately, this may be rendered ineffective, as daBull usually breaks the sound barrier on his way home through the secret route. Perhaps the sonic-boom would be helpful?

Perhaps if you placed this nun hood ornament on your vehicle, it would clear the way. BTW: Any resemblence to real persons, or types, known to us, is purely coincidental. Unless of course it's an incredible likeness, in which case, it's purely unintentional. Frankly, her hand position does remind one of someone holding a kite-bar. 100% happenstance. Hey, it just struck me (Memories of the nun's ruler?), she could also be holding a steering wheel. Oh man, it's endless. Please pass the Motrin/Tequila con guzano, cocktail. Mommy, make it stop!

And Bull, your crosshairs hood ornament has got to go. People might get the wrong idea.

nunzilla.JPG
 Description:
Any other Catholic-schooled folks out there recognize this nun?
 Filesize:  87.07 KB
 Viewed:  9934 Time(s)

nunzilla.JPG

tsokat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregor is a man of few words, but a savant perhaps. What he advising us I believe is to live our lives by one guiding principle:"What would Buckwheat do?"
theq

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, is Buckwheat holding a machete', an early prototype of Rowena's DaKine blade? Good thought, Gregor. That just might work.
gregorvass

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

County on Friday, best early but still hours of good wind.

See how well we all got along!

No fighting , no yelling......all we need is more wind it really seems to keep all the kooks off the water.

Cheers to that!

kook.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.34 KB
 Viewed:  9665 Time(s)

kook.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: