myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
LEO CLOSED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbknap

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nealpar wrote:
cbknap wrote:
sure those aren't IUDs with wiped cream?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, those too. But they are saved for the more "personal" attacks, and when released, they will produce a "shock and awe" effect neverheretoforeseen.

yeah, or when removed unbeknownst....

Shocked Shocked Shocked
gregorvass

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Motherplane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekial, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this mother wheel which is a half mile by a half mile. This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said these planes were used to set up mountains on the earth. […]

The white man writes in his above top secret memos o the UFOs. He sees them around his military installation like they are spying.

That Mother Wheel is a dreadful looking thing. White folks are making movies now to make these planes look like fiction, but it is based on something real. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that Mother Plane is so powerful that with sound reverberating in he atmosphere, just with a sound, she can crumble buildings.
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LET'S ALL RAISE OUR [BEEP] BOARDS IN A SYMBOLIC [BEEP] GESTURE TO [BEEP] MECCA...[BEEP] YOU, YOU [BEEPING], [BEEP]!!

AND THE [BEEP] CAMEL YOU RODE IN ON!
gregorvass

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KE?
nealpar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Writer's strike takes toll on Iwindsurf message boards. Reply with quote

socalsail wrote:
Posting quality is at an all time low among Malibu's most elite windsurfers. One writer crosses the picket lines in a effort to maintain the once high-caliber level of posts and sailing, only to be stymied by a deluge of American Pie-esque verbiage.

Will the wind return and save viewers from what has become an uninspired series of communicaies.

Stay tunned, or go sup'ing?

Ke? is right.

But speaking of Hollywood writer's strike.... What a f'n joke the whole thing is....not the writers, 'cause some of them are very talented, but the system........and these TV celebrities "showing their support"......oh, give me a f'n break. It's their soon to be stopping fat paychecks that they are concerned about, nothing else. 99% of these shows should be WIPED OFF the air anyway 'cause they SUUUUUCK. These shows are IDIOTIC and contribute hugely to the dumbing down of America. But as long as huge money is pouring into producing these dumbass shows, the writers will whore themselves and write for them.....'cause they need to pay the mortgage on that 2 bedroom house in Pacific Palisades they just bought for $1.5 million. And who is pouring $ into producing these dumbass shows? The same people that have a vested interest in keeping the general American public a dumbass!

Perhaps this belonged in the other topic. OOOPS.
dabull1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: GEEHAD!!! Reply with quote

MAN, THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONGGGGGGGGG WINTER!!! I'm sorry NP, i'm just not inspired this time of year. This fiveo'clock dark crap has me climbing the walls. Good call on the seaweed ied's, bears some devlopment possibilities for next season.Back to the Mothership to listen to some Parliment/Funkadelic try to get groove back!Bull
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If "An Inconvenient Truth" predicts the future of global warming then "Idiocracy" predicts the future of mankind.
nealpar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBull, excellent choice on Parliament.

socalsail, the reality shows are bad 'cause most of them now are not even real but totally staged, and TV shows on all three network channels aren't worth watching even for a minute. Uninteresting, unbelievable and useless. Desperate Housewives??? Gray's Anatomy??? Heroes??? 30 Rock??? Come on. The most difficult to reach demographics are the men, ages 18-45) Where are they? On the internet or playing video games. The studios and producers now want to crowd the internet with these same idiotic programs. I don't know about you, but if it's not worth watching on TV, it's sure as hell not worth watching on a computer. The content is shit, and this "Hollywood Strike" is fighting about royalties to be gained from spreading the shit around.

This of course doesn't mean I'm above watching idiotic programs. One of my fav's is "The Soup" (on E), or Chelsea Lately. At least they're funny as hell.
theq

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, Idiocracy may indeed predict the future of mankind. I hope that everyone here who has a sense of humor, and concerned eye on the future, has seen it. If you haven't, I own the DVD. Most would be welcome to borrow it, or perhaps we can have movie and beer night here in Agoura Hills, while I'm still in Agoura Hills. PARTY!!!

"Welcome to Costco. I love you."
rowena

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posting quality is at an all time low among Malibu's most elite windsurfers.

Dude, I disagree. Clever commentary here on the forum is at an all time high. Or should I say you have to be “all-time-high” to understand Gregor’s post concerning the Motherplane. What does it all mean?

Re: TV content. It’s really all about what sells, and that usually means sex. That’s all people want to see. Thus, the show “Californication” which was panned by the critics because the writing is inane, and it’s simply a bunch of stupid stereotypes about Hollywood and L.A. in general. (Since I’m a native Angelino, it drives me nuts.) However, the show’s got plenty of sex, so it’s still on the air. (Hopefully not for long) I’m tempted to segue into a discussion about the population explosion, but then I’d get bumped to the Political Rant, and that’s gotten pretty toxic lately.

TV appeals to humanity’s lowest common denominator. Most people are fairly ignorant, and don’t want to work too hard to understand a complex film. Similarly, most voters don’t want to work hard enough to understand what they’re voting for before they step into the voting booth. Which is why someone like Fred Thompson, who has a horrible voting record and no respect from political peers, but he’s---A MOVIE STAR!---can garner so much support as a Presidential candidate. INSANE!

Re: Writers strike. The studios make more money on DVDs and Internet than on the movies themselves, and stand to make WAY more money from those venues in the future. The writers want residuals from that, just like a songwriter/performer gets residuals when his/her song is played on the radio. Not an unfair request.

DaBull, you sound a little low. Maybe you should buy a stand-up paddle board. Me and Billy have been going out on ours, trolling for “the Landlord in the Gray Suit”. Also, on our Huki,----our outrigger canoe. We feel very Hawaiian, and crave poi. Time to use our light wind toys.

Maybe skiing? Any snow on the horizon? What’s the Farmer’s Almanac say?

TheQ: Where’s the party? You love Costco? Now I'm really worried!

Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: