myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
LEO CLOSED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if Leo has re-opened since the Nealpar massacre?

FRED THOMPSON FOR PREZ! Twisted Evil
rowena

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, JP, you really like to stir the pot. Go ahead and start a Fred Thompson For Prez new Topic. I dare you. Go ahead. I want to see what you get started, you troublemaker. Embarassed Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad Surprised Sad Confused Razz Razz Razz

General Santa Ana and his horde of marauding pirates have taken Leo Carrillo and transported her to the Motherplane.
nealpar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
Does anyone know if Leo has re-opened since the Nealpar massacre?

Hell of a typo there JP. "Nealpar massage" is what you meant to say. Don't fret, the massage sign-up sheet still has a few empty slots.
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the massage sign-up sheet still has a few empty slots"

How about thursday at 4 and I'll bring the tequila?
traig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though not a kitsurf religious extremest myself, the teachings of OlsummaBeenKitin expound on the logic of persuing a sport that is available localy over three hundred days a year.. A meditative and content state can be observed in the salt crusted eyes of Malibu Kite Mosque worshipers.. Alahtentotwentyknots blessed them with two weeks of wind and waves here and at C Street... Though this god may not need the strap on/ bolt on pointer fin the impotent course bard diety must employ, he nontheless spends more days shmakin the lips with a smile and not pursuing a very unlikely unfilled local slot with all the crews of those navy carrier sized lightwind poleboards in the Leo port chasing tail...

Fred Thompson probably has twice G.W.'s I.Q (as he can actually remember his lines) but will atract the same group of brain dead fans of stock car racing and Monday night footbal, pork rinds and booz voters, the 2.3 Trillion dollar on two worthless war for military industrial complex and oil profit coporate lackies, enjoyed in the vote booth hand job of the last election. There is always the New York mayor who's only achievment was, with his deputy corrupt chief of poilice, running the illegal imigrants safe town where a few planes happened to have exploded..That is way more than any other Rep candidtate so he should get elected...

May Allah drop a camel toe on your spreader bar and offer a happy ending..

Just trying to help with the pole board blues...Been there done that for way too many years.. Kiting is the antidote..j.m.h.o
dabull1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: JUST STOP IT!!!! Reply with quote

WARNING.... THIS IS A POLITICS FREE ZONE... IF YOU DON'T CEASE AND DESIST YOU WILL BE SUMMARILLY ARRESTED AND DEPORTED TO CRISSY FIELD TO CLEAN THOSE NASTY SEA LIONS WHICH WERE GREASED BY DRUNK CHINESE SAILORS!!! And by the way Traig, I've NEVER been board with my pole. Rowena, would Billy be mad if I came over and played with your Huki... damn that sounds dirty! The only way ObamaVonKiterSchmuck could help the situation would be if he had a deal on night vision gear. Back to my pole... pray for snow, Bull
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pray for weekend wind! I've got to get my aircraft carrier out of mothballs.

POLE THIS [insert middle finger here] AL-KITER Evil or Very Mad

FREE ICE CREAM, VOTE FOR FRED. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: