myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Videos Beta

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> WeatherFlow Labs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
briggins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Videos Beta Reply with quote

We've been working hard to make your off season just a little brighter and are proud to release the new Videos Beta. Browse, rate, and upload videos of your sessions or other footage you've taken and share it with other windsurfers across the globe. Just select a video from the right hand navigation, or click through the tabs to view other videos by date, rating, views or just search by tag. You can even click an author's username and browse just their videos, or click a tag and bring up all the related videos. You can also share your videos on your website, profile, or social networks by simply copying the embed tag or permalink.

Our video system is powered by the Revver Video Sharing Network. When you upload a video, it is processed by Revver. If there is a problem with your video, you will be notified via email with instructions and clarification regarding your video and what you can do to get it online.

As with all of our betas, if you experience any problems or have any concerns about the product, please feel free to post them here.

Click here to check it out.

Things to come:
    - Commenting
    - Advanced Search

Known Issues:
    Some longer titles run off the screen.
wsmike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool feature.

Some feedback: for me, the loading and the constant buffering made it very tedious.

I'm on a 3mb connection so I'm pretty sure its not me.
geohaye

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iWindsurf has done a few upgrades that could help with overall SPEEED. (All around the website, actually.)

Hopefully the slow video buffering doesn't happen too much. I've not seen that issue myself, though I do get it all the time on MLB.com and a few others.
armaswindsurf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Ray Reply with quote

So far, what I only see is missing is that the members sure had the choice to leave comments direct under the video... and then will be perfect.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> WeatherFlow Labs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: