myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Still HIGH BACTERIAL COUNTS AT LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nealpar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: FEAR AND LOATHING PART FOUR...MALIBU STYLE Reply with quote

[quote="jpbassking] Oh now there you go honey, diss'n on people who don't do what you like to do. You should be glad that we're not all trying to share waves with you. Wink[/quote]

Yo JP, don't create controversy where there ain't none. (even though that's your well established M.O. here)

If anything it was Dabull who was diss'n the spectatn' from the stairs.

It's just that I can't get a "boner" for days like yesterday. Sorry.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I surfed at County Line on wednesday until the wind picked up and then sailed a short time at Leo. No ill effects to report yet.

I am done with the political rant, I pass the torch to whoever will take it.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: FEAR AND LOATHING PART FOUR...MALIBU STYLE Reply with quote

nealpar wrote:
[quote="jpbassking] Oh now there you go honey, diss'n on people who don't do what you like to do. You should be glad that we're not all trying to share waves with you. Wink

Yo JP, don't create controversy where there ain't none. (even though that's your well established M.O. here)

It's just that I can't get a "boner" for days like yesterday. Sorry.[/quote]

If you can get a "boner" then that is the best sex change operation I have ever seen. Not to spread controversy or anything. Very Happy
theq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Fear and loathing at Leo Diarrio Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
I like to have 4 or 5 or maybe 6 cocktails after windusring becuase the alcohol kills any organimsm I might ingest... Rolling Eyes

Funny, last night I tried to post something along those lines but the site wasn't accepting my contribution.
I was thinking that someone should invent a special cocktail, perhaps called the Malibu-Bugaboo with a twist? It would have to be strong enough to kill the bad bacteria. It could be sipped from a straw that looks like clay sewer pipe and stirred with a miniature plunger. Perhaps if they'd make a Club Cocktail of it, it would replace my post session Banquet Beer, the nectar of the Rockies.
Beware the North Beach Nectar, heading East toward Leo. Do as I say, not as I do, and keep your mouth shut during watery touchdown. I am a little congested today after sailing a Leo yesterday. Probably just allergies. I may well be allergic to feces. Bon apetit.
theq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: FEAR AND LOATHING PART FOUR...MALIBU STYLE Reply with quote

nealpar wrote:

It's just that I can't get a "boner" for days like yesterday. Sorry.

The little blue pill....you'll sail for days without stopping. Call your doctor if your sessions are longer than 4 hours or you can't relax your grip when sailing solo.

Ask your doctor about asking your doctor.
rowena

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JP, don't be afraid to create controversy. It gets people moving and thinking and expressing their views. Personally, I think it's a good counterpoint to athletic activity---utilizing the brain cells. If that's the role you have been asked to play, by all means, embrace it, my brother!

Besides, in your heart, you are a peaceful love-child of the sixties and seventies!

Or perhaps Theq would like to wear the mantle of instigator, since he has of late had to dwell in the world of litigators! All those alli-gators! Arrgghh!

BTW... I've been making tons of margaritas lately. My new favorite drink. We have a friend in Vermont who contracted some type of parasite whilst in Africa. His doctor wasn't much help so he started on a regimen of tequila---half a bottle a day. Within a few weeks, the parasitic worm was gone. True story.
nealpar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qman, good one. Laughing

One more thing I noticed: It must be spring as all kinds of "creatures" are beginning to crawl out into the sunlight......if ya know wha' I mean. Wink
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rowena wrote:
JP, don't be afraid to create controversy. It gets people moving and thinking and expressing their views. Personally, I think it's a good counterpoint to athletic activity---utilizing the brain cells. If that's the role you have been asked to play, by all means, embrace it, my brother!

Besides, in your heart, you are a peaceful love-child of the sixties and seventies!

Or perhaps Theq would like to wear the mantle of instigator, since he has of late had to dwell in the world of litigators! All those alli-gators! Arrgghh!

BTW... I've been making tons of margaritas lately. My new favorite drink. We have a friend in Vermont who contracted some type of parasite whilst in Africa. His doctor wasn't much help so he started on a regimen of tequila---half a bottle a day. Within a few weeks, the parasitic worm was gone. True story.

I always knew drinking was good for you. In moderation of course unless you have a parasite then drink away until it's dead.

You know I am not afraid of controversy, just a little bored with it at the moment. The political thing has been beat to death so unless you want to talk about Nealpar's sex change operation then I'm not interested.

But seriously folks, if there was a cooler at the top of the stairs with ice cold brews would that be a violation of the LA beaches no alcohol on the beach rule?

I think TheQ has found a new occupation as a bar tender. Let's open a new dive to replace the Dume room. TheQ can make the drinks and my blues band will provide the entertainment.
rowena

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo Carrillo being a state beach and park, allows alcohol. It does not allow glass containers, however. That means all those people on Sundays in the summer just poor their Jack Daniels in a plastic bottle and they're all set. County beaches like Zuma allow no alcohol. If you wonder why there are so many accidents on the PCH, many may be blotto after sitting at Leo drinking Jack in the hot sun all day.
theq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rowena wrote:
Hi JP, Did you sail yesterday in the bird poo-poo? Watch for symptoms in 3 days. That's the incubation period for the Ebola virus.

Well, Malibu has its infamous "Polio Pond" to help infect the locals there. Now we have our very own version, perhaps "Ebo-Leo Pond"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: