myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
BEWARE OF POSSIBLE INTERNET FRAUD/SCAM HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nealpar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS FOR ALL THE STORIES ABOUT SIMILAR RIP-OFF SCHEMES EVERYBODY............................

DO WE LIVE IN A F'D UP WORLD OR WHAT!

SO LET'S GO SAILING AND JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theq

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nealpar wrote:
theq wrote:
The Tidy Bowl man has it easy, I tell ya, and he gets all the glory, and the chicks! A toilet mint gets no respect, I tell ya, no respect at all. Crying or Very sad

Ahhh shucks. U so Q.

Ahhhh. Revelation! Is that how you got the name "theQ"? Now I know. You had a stint in 'Nam, where they called you "Q"....as in:

"HEY Q-MAN, ME SO HOHNY....FAYY DALLAH SOLDJHA...COME U Q MAN....FAYY DALLAH...MAKE U HAPPY MAN!

Am I right?

I've got an inflation-adjusted "Fayy Dallah", if she's got the time. Cool
tsokat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really good comment senor q! What I enjoyed the most were the little things you noticed and brought humor to.
theq

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a fever, and (one of) the only prescription(s) is ...more cow-bell (C.Walken, SNL).

Thanks tsokat, I'll take an extra bow, perhaps a curtain call, tonight.
Smile
likesitwindy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: All internet adds get this ...craigs list ...iwindsurf .... Reply with quote

I would have been more surprised to hear that you got no response from the spyware clowns ! It is called phishing ...I think ?? !! It is sad to think that my mother would give them all the info ...so I just tell her that stuff does not sell on the internet ....keeps her safe and in the dark .... some people will get fooled ....it is a numbers game that they play .... like spyware gambling .....key is to be the first one to make the scam on the poor wretch ....because they probably will not let it happen twice ! Hopefully !!!
jp5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nealpar wrote:
theq wrote:
The Tidy Bowl man has it easy, I tell ya, and he gets all the glory, and the chicks! A toilet mint gets no respect, I tell ya, no respect at all. Crying or Very sad

Ahhh shucks. U so Q.

Ahhhh. Revelation! Is that how you got the name "theQ"? Now I know. You had a stint in 'Nam, where they called you "Q"....as in:

"HEY Q-MAN, ME SO HOHNY....FAYY DALLAH SOLDJHA...COME U Q MAN....FAYY DALLAH...MAKE U HAPPY MAN!

Am I right?

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME...HAHAH!! that's some funny shit. Laughing

Getting back to the topic at hand: cash and carry folks. Otherwise ME NO SPEAK ENGRISH.
tsokat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to encourage all of you SoCal sailing brothers and sisters (even you NP Smile ) to consider some weekends in the SF Bay-Santa Cruz area this spring. The last three weekends have delivered. Caught a low 20's late afternoon ebb sesh at Sherman Island Friday and a mid 20's ebb with rolling swell coming through the gate at Crissy today. It was absolutely classic Crissy. Will hopefully hit up Waddell/Davs during the week. Just wanted to share the love and stoke. We sure all do live in a great state. I would probably have done even doing more sailing than I have this spring if the mountain biking on Mt. Diablo SP right next to home in Danville had not been epic. It is all good. If any of y'all ever head up this way for a sports getaway, please let me know and I will pack extra adult beverages and snacks for apres sail BS sessions.
theq

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsokat:

Thanks for your generous offer of sharing that fine wind you folks have up there in the Bay area. Just this afternoon, mrkrasnoff and I were lamenting our present wind conditions relative up North and far South. We talked about the many options that you guys have, as far as inland spots versus coastal, etc. We also touched on the fact that your water is colder up there. Then we realized that this year there has probably been little, if any, difference. We've been in the low fifties for the past couple of weeks. What's the water temp up your way?
rowena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsokat says,
Quote:
ebb sesh at Sherman Island
Sorry but I still have that "Dog Turds at Sherman Island" topic title in my mind. I'm sure it's a wonderful place, but you know how it goes, once you associate a place with a mental image, it's hard to make it go away.

Speaking of... I'm liking the name Tidy-Bowl Man for you, TheQ. Let's hope you get flush with some extra cash one of these days. Trying to imagine you walking the nose (holding your nose?) through the poo-poo waves at Leo, your leash wrapped around your ankles. That's another image I can't seem to get out of my mind either.

On a serious note, that is the sweetest thing, Tsokat... Thanks a bunch. I say we caravan for wind and wine.
theq

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rowena wrote:
Trying to imagine you walking the nose (holding your nose?) through the poo-poo waves at Leo, your leash wrapped around your ankles. That's another image I can't seem to get out of my mind either.

Hi Rowena,
Put down that brush and step away from that easel! That is an image that should never be captured and saved for posterity. I too am having a difficult time clearing that image. Perhaps when I get the stink off of me it will be easier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: