myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
A Frightening Discovery about Windsurfers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsokat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q, you and Rowena must be really good friends, because none of my friends would say anything that nice about me without substantial compensation.
rowena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tsokat...

See theQ's earlier post...

Quote:
Being the antithesis of all that is good, at least according to my soon-to-be ex-wife's attorney,

Trying to get my friend theQ some positive press cuz he deserves it...And he's a poet, too!

Wink

Oh, and I can be bribed.
theq

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsokat wrote:
Q, you and Rowena must be really good friends, because none of my friends would say anything that nice about me without substantial compensation.

Rowena is fabulous, as are all the folks who sail the sea at Leo C. We're smiled upon down here. I guess all my nightly bowing isn't for nothing after-all. Smile Wink
dabull1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: THE MAN ,THE LEGEND, TheQ Reply with quote

Tsokat, you must realize that Theq is the guy who usually brings an extra brewski for the post sailing session, so the arse-kiss competition can be fierce! Now as far as this "hottie" thing goes, I did once witness TheQ at an enebriated 4th of July celebration on Maui trying to set me and Mitch on fire... for real!OH MARIA, where for art thou? Now don't anyone jinx the wind possibilities for the next few days by predicting epic conditions... that skunkie hat is still up for grabs. Aloha, Bull
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between that Chinook ad and all this talk about pussy I'm really getting horny. Oh baby, Oh baby... Embarassed
theq

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: THE MAN ,THE LEGEND, TheQ Reply with quote

dabull1 wrote:
Now as far as this "hottie" thing goes, I did once witness TheQ at an enebriated 4th of July celebration on Maui trying to set me and Mitch on fire... for real!

Hey, and I would've succeeded if it weren't for that pesky Waihule "Howling" wind blowing out my tiki torches and fireworks. Hey, that reminds me: Beware the firework called "The Boomerang".

daBull wrote:
OH MARIA, where for art thou?

Hey, how'z about I change my name to "Blow-meo"?

daBull wrote:
Now don't anyone jinx the wind possibilities for the next few days by predicting epic conditions... that skunkie hat is still up for grabs. Aloha, Bull

Ya know, perhaps I will start bringing down the skunkie hat so that people will know that it's not just a myth.
jiber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Radical windsurfers or kiteboarders Reply with quote

I don't think style or speed or proximity to shore matter much. What really counts is who has the right of way and, perhaps even more importantly, acting with concern for the safety and enjoyment of those with lesser ability.

There will always be those who have no regard for the rights and/or safety of others. Thankfully, such dweebs (a kind description) are a tiny minority and hopefully, members of the majority will show them the errors of their ways in a manner appropriate to their behavior. Smile

C2
gerritt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right of way gets confused when dealing with Vulcans and Spocks. Wasn't Spock a Vulcan? When Mark got his Spock he lost his Vulcan?

When I see a twisty freestyler tail first backwinded, he is really no longer on port or starboard, but in some type of warped out star-port. Thus, I propose we go with ladies first. Since I am an honorary member of team-pussy, I think everyone ought to yield to ME!
markpaine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gerritt wrote:
Since I am an honorary member of team-pussy, I think everyone ought to yield to ME!

Based on this evidence...

http://forums.iwindsurf.com/viewtopic.php?p=73136&highlight=#73136

...I doubt that nealpar will grant your membership application.
gerritt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my weenie turtled on that one too! Nealpar, I want in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: