myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Free Photos Session @ "The Sign" / Sherman Island

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
proparoo

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Free Photos Session @ "The Sign" / Sherman Island Reply with quote

Need some really good photos showing your windsurfing skills? Do you jump high but never seem to have any good professional photos?

Come sail @ "The Sign" on the Sherman Island Levee Rd. this Sat. & Sunday for a free photo session.

I will be out most of the day and am looking forward to an great Ebb session both Sat. & Sunday mornings getting some great shots of our local "hotshots".

So I hope to meet some of you early tomorrow morning for the Ebb and also Sunday morning.
If you call I can also meet you both afternoons.

Thanks

Rich
916-296-5778

Last edited by proparoo on Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
proparoo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Photos @ "The Sign" this Sat & Sunday Reply with quote

I will be back this Saturday & Sunday June 7 & 8 @ "The Sign" on Sherman Island to take more photos. Actually I will be there every weekend throughout the Summer as that's where we camp.

So if you want to set up a free windsurfing photo session just give me a call. If I don't answer just leave the time you will be there & I will be happy to meet you.

Thanks

Rich
916-296-5778
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: