myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Nealpar - Lucoff altercation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbknap

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: piling on the wrong person? Reply with quote

It's impossible to tell what happened from the posts so far but, reading between the lines, it seems clear there was a collision, or near collision, followed by a verbal and/or physical altercation that was so ugly/unpleasant/threatening that E. felt she needed to call the cops.

If this is the case all of this piling on E. seems wrong.

It's the person who threatened and/or collided with her, intentionally or otherwise, who needs to apologize, and quick, to end the unpleasantness.

An awful lot of problems go away when the person who went too far says: "I'm sorry and it won't happen again."

So why not start there?
Billyptres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: nealpar pretty please retract Reply with quote

It was much ado about nothing and not worth losing our sailing spot over so sorry Nealpar I just cant believe you could not have used that huge brain to figure out another solution that would make you feel better with out throwing us all in jeopardy of losing our spot. WE get it you were wronged, life sucks out there at Leo with the mean old men windsurfers, and the wimpy waves that don't deliver, and no one appreciates how great we all are, and, and, .... So lets all pile on -

This is what I heard happened and I believe it because I know Terry and he would not hurt anyone and holds Leo sacred as he has sailed there longer than any of us.(30 years!) Nealpar drops in on a wave after Lukoff was above her and already on it Then she cuts back on it and he collides into her I don think she even fell. He said sorry (perhaps sarcastically) because she did snake him, she called him an asshole but not in a friendly way.. This is the same guy she has known for years and has had an off the water friendly relationship with including inquiring about using his condo in Maui, and doing some work with him. Then when Terry comes up to her on the beach to question/ aplogise/ sort out/ with her about the incident she jumps up in his face calling him a mother ^&%*% and goes so aggro that Terry throws up his hand in a talk to the hand pose which bumps into her visor which Jaim mistakenly takes as a physical threat and grabs Terry. She then starts screaming "you touched me" (not hit me , touched me ) and "you'll pay for that".
Nealpar I know all the attention is fantastic but maybe you could write your version of the events since none of us want to wait for your Perry Mason moment at the courthouse. Terry I am sure she will be dressed to the nines that day so I think we may have to buy you a new tie (dont worry you can keep the receipt and take it back when its over) . My money is on Neaplar after all she is the lawyer so she must smell blood here. I cannot wait to see Terry in an orange jump suit maybe he can borrow Bards?
Lukoff is the new Badass of Leo who would have thought?
andydavis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: nealpar pretty please retract Reply with quote

Billyptres wrote:
...which bumps into her visor...

was it just an ordinary visor, or was it her special visor? Personally, I don't let nobody mess with my special cap...know what I'm sayin'?
Let'sGo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Nealpar that liberal peace/love/anti-war person I've seen on all the political rants that occurr around here? Hmmmm...LOL.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sincere condolences to the good folks down at Leo, as its quite clear that you're very possibly bridging troubled times ahead. Looks like you have one totally upset Princess to contend with. Regardless of what turns out, I pity those that have to sail with her in the future. What do you do if she takes every wave with impunity?
andymc4610

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My law might be a bit rusty, but there is no reason she cannot give her side of the events, unless she is looking to do Civil action if the criminal matter does not pan out.

I'd hire Perry if he was not dead, he only lost once, had only innocent clients, unlike the typical 'PD'.
theq

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies and Gentlemen,
We have some remote chance of moving along in some sort of peace process here.
It would be helpful if posters would refrain from feeling the necessity to add to this thread at this point.
It's my understanding that there is process being "brokered" that may help put this thing behind us. Please exercise the self-control and stop posting for a while so that the process can stand a chance of getting of the ground.
The Q sends out his sincere thanks.
Q
andydavis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theq wrote:
... Please exercise the self-control and stop posting ...
Q

sorry, it's just too pleasurable...I can't stop!
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have one question Q-man;

Stoli, Grey Goose, Ketal One, or???
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
I only have one question Q-man;

Stoli, Grey Goose, Ketal One, or???

or...some Finnish Poetry!

So that I would hear
the sea wildly wave its wet fist before me
so that a dog would leap up high from the scene
from the fifth quarter
glove in mouth
and speed past me

I am,
in a fierce wind in a fierce summer
tree's millebuddha struggles
wearing all his ornaments.

I am,
naked death
sleeps somewhere,

I am,
I impress into my mind:
ship's wreck rests at the sea bottom,
wave abandons rock,
thousand directions
I am
I
to splintered cities,
I
to twilight
without depth,
to statues water makes
to light's copper
light's copper
light's
deceit
To the hastening
dusk

HEIDI LIEHU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: