myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
KOOKFILM
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregorvass

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: KOOKFILM Reply with quote

Another f... kookdoom flick..... WTF!

Who the f.. Says DUDE anyway?????

http://www.surferdudethemovie.com/#/home

What a bunch of Texans!
beallmd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry 'dude' that movie looks awful. My favorite surf movie-after Endless Summer of course- is Blue Crush! Sure the story is stupid but they take a movie camera and put you in the lineup when PIPE is going off! And the female is well worth watching (like McConaughey is for the females...)
dabull1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: I'M SO STOKED!!! Reply with quote

WOW DUDE!!! This could be the hippest surf flick since Annette lost her mouseketeer's ears!!! What a cast! Matt M doin' his best Spicoli, WILLIE FRICKIN' NELSON... proves what livin' among the green herbs of Maui can do for you too, and of course Woody Harrelson being a woody.But where's the ultimate Malibu dude Gary Bussey? And the concept of digitizing surfing for virtual reality... I can think of more than a few days in July that would have worked for us. What more do you want, scantily clad ladies, illicit substances, cheeseball dialog, flat surf, the makings of another Five Summer Stories! Well at least now we know what they were filming last year on PCH. Who knows, maybe they caught a shot of my wetsuit tan as I changed into my clothes on the road... think of it, a shot of my white ass on the silver screen... an Academy Award for sure! Yeehaw!!! Bull
beallmd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we were all so happy when they beat up the paparazzi-but for that movie?
jp5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tubular dude! This may rival Point Break for the dubious honor of worst surf flick ever made Shocked
OLAS!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: the opposite of the "Kook flick" Reply with quote

http://www.alltrailers.net/bustin-down-the-door.html

saw here a few weeks back, Shaun Thompson, Mark Richards were also there... pretty crazy shit behind the scenes.
brettbuchanan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: The joke is on us... Reply with quote

I don't think old Woody, Matthew, Willie or anyone involved in that film cares whether it's good, bad, makes money or not. What I do know is they must have had a blast making the film - and got paid (at least a little) for hanging out on the beach and in the water all day. Not a bad way to make a living.

FYI - Woody is kiting now...
tsokat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
Tubular dude! This may rival Point Break for the dubious honor of worst surf flick ever made Shocked

Yeah, JP, Point Break, was awful, but fess up, how many times have you seen it? It is one of those movies that is always on like Tommy Boy or Fast Times at Ridgement High.
tsokat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The joke is on us... Reply with quote

brettbuchanan wrote:
FYI - Woody is kiting now...

The fact that Woody now does it is a sure sign that a sport has peaked.
D-wo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: The joke is on us... Reply with quote

The fact that Woody now does it is a sure sign that a sport has peaked.[/quote]

And when John Kerry windsurfed...just saying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: