myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Canadian Chicks
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
petroburton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Canadian Chicks Reply with quote

What's up wit da grumpy Canada ladies coming here all uptight. Ws / kite.

The Quebec ones are all so sweet, but the British Columbia ones act like they got permanent rivergina.
Bret

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Gee let me guess! Question Head phones while you windsurf Question Is that you Paul Question Laughing
hiwind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Canadian Chicks Reply with quote

petroburton wrote:
What's up wit da grumpy Canada ladies coming here all uptight. Ws / kite.

The Quebec ones are all so sweet, but the British Columbia ones act like they got permanent rivergina.

Maybe they are tired of guys like you who need to express their lame
thoughts on a forum like this!
tetiaroaxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Canadian Chicks Reply with quote

They are tired of all the old geezers hitting on them! Don't you remember the famous 'OLD GEEZERS' thread by Darcy last year?

And there is no tv to watch hockey in the Subarus. And maple syrup gets all runny down here (rivergina?).

hiwind wrote:

Maybe they are tired of guys like you who need to express their lame
thoughts on a forum like this!

Hiwind? Why, this was your only post in the history of time? How come? Yoube heroman now? Dontcha know that expressing lame thoughts is EXACTLY what these hi-brow forums are for. Hey, look at my posts!

"Express yourself bay bay!" (Madonna)
jimt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Grace Reply with quote

Nice if women have the grace to deal with us men gently - although given men, that could be too much to ask. Perhaps us men need a bit of grace too Smile

Not sure about the country thing. Canada is a mixed bag as is the US.
tetiaroaxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could use a bit of Grace, but I would prefer she not be so gentle.

But I digress.....

Christ-On-High! This is a bad day! Look at this!

I was in love with this Canadian lady since the dawn of Ally! Now some wierd little Canadian dude gets to poke her 24x7...

When they are all gone, what do we do? Hit on other dudes in the forums like one guy seems to be doing tit deep down this thread?

Canadian Babe.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  71.18 KB
 Viewed:  22793 Time(s)

Canadian Babe.jpg

columbia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: petroburton and Chicks Reply with quote

Last time we heard from our friend Petroburton he was coming down pretty hard on Danno the Event Site guy (manager??) Haven't heard much from Petro since then...

Anywho, eh, now Petroburton has berated our beloved Canadaian chicks. Is nothing sacred? There are so few and they should be on the Hood River endangered species list. I know that God Save the Queen has been replaced with the Canadain national anthem but why disparage Canadain chicks? C'mon petro have you run through the gauntlet with the hardy Hood River gals or perhaps the summer is coming to a close (no, say is ain't so) and you've yet to close the deal this summer??

I suspect that sailing at the Event Site you've had a hard time impressing the Hood River women folk -- and the Canadian gals, of which you speak, seem to have better taste than anticipated. My suggestions to you are many but will be limited to the few outlined below - they will definitely help your odds in at least conversing said Canadian chicks:

1) brush your teeth to remove the peanut butter stuck on your front teeth from the peanut butter and banana sandwich you ingest each day in anticipation of the energy you'll expend in those four or five reaches you accomplish during your sailing day.

2) do above brushing again, more vigorously, to freshen up your breath from the cheap Raindeer Light beer you drink. Try something wholesome like Kokanee or MouseHead to really impress her!

3) wash your wetsuit. Yes, I know you only pee in your suit occasionally but Canadian chicks are used to the fragrant aroma of the great outdoors not remnants of your diaper over-flow.

5) clean out your van. Yes, those old wetsuits also smell like urine and the Doritos and MacDonald's garbage needs to go. Also, think about getting the rust trim repainted.

4) stop leeriing! Chicks, even foreign women, hate having their asses stared at by some middle-aged dude with missing teeth that smells of urine. (Stand down-wind if rules 3 and 5 have been neglected). ( I know I have 5 & 4 in the wrong order but I thought I'd test your readin’, writin’ and countin’ skills. Taking the thumb out of your mouth is cheatin’!)

6) most importantly, hang out with people that can sail! By yourself you look like a mormon (sorry moron) and with the way you sail it's embarskin. Canadain women that sail from the event site are not easily impressed.

Petroburton, might be time to take up SUP!

Good luck and remember the new Canadian anthem - cooo ca roo ca cooo - can't do it? Click here to hear it for real:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kkYhCX1uqQ

Good day, eh, beauty!
tetiaroaxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: petroburton and Chicks Reply with quote

columbia wrote:
I suspect that sailing at the Event Site you've had a hard time impressing the Hood River women folk

Yeah, but he's 'mowing the lawn' all day at the Event Site like everyone else there, and that should make C-babes' maple syrup all runny. And ditto, the fact that he can't gybe and the river is quite wide there - the C-babes can't see him fatbellyup on the far side like a bad can of pasty-white pinto beans exploding all over some cowboy-hat-wearing shitstained-redneck's pantry - just him coming back and resting and posing! (sorry petro - I'm just f-ing with ya. You're just some bandanna-wearing idiot sky laundry).

But I bestus digresstus:

Is rivergina contagious?

Playing bingo too?

I'm concerned now...
Bret

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are looking at the Posting....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmwa/1393352503[/url]

look.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.74 KB
 Viewed:  22247 Time(s)

look.jpg

PM10080717

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bret wrote:
They are looking at the Posting

In contributions like this it sounds like this forum is good for little boys behaving like in 5th grade. Where is your chivalry? In the old days chivalry meant stepping up for the right of good, not just pretending to step up so that you can hope to get laid some time. Maybe all of you should study up on it. In the meantime I have to say that I would not know a girl from canada on the beach, but as an international traveler, US women are the most charming. Also, this you will find to be true from resort staff. Everyone else is receded. Now carry on snipping at each other children.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: