myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Please don't forget to vote tomorrow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yeeeeha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Do you think mulholland has been resurrected in the form of Yeeeeha?

Nope, he's much younger but I'm probably better looking. javascript:emoticon('Wink')
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reedey wrote:
Yes on 8!!!! Sorry gay nazis.

Since many gay bashers are closet cases, I thought you might find this really hot.

GayNazis.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.98 KB
 Viewed:  11102 Time(s)

GayNazis.jpg

dabull1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Windoggie! The gay nazi wording translates out 'work it out for the government...baby!!!" I kinda like the way a few No on 8'ers are approaching their debacle, bringing back the old idea of North and South partition of Calif. That way the Northern Libs in the statehouse could bankrupt their own state and leave the South to prosper. Could you imagine So Calif electoral votes would be up for grabs and we'd actually have an effect on national politics again! Frightening!!! Winds blowin', outa here, Bull
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is something that the Christian right can be proud of and tell there children. They were there when discrimination was written into the State Constitution. Kind of like being a southern slave owner when the US Constitution was written, huh? Both that's something important to stand up for--bigotry! In ten years you will be on the dustheap of history, and the younger voting generation will wonder what was wrong with you and why you were so afraid of gay people.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viva la revolution...Obama was yes on 8! Now he brought us 29mph to 39mph wind today. He's a biggot and Allah, all at once.

Russians are moving nukes to the Polish border today. Are they going to test B.O. like Biden said. Can anybody spare a nickle for a cup of coffee?
YippieYo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Viva la revolution...Obama was yes on 8! Now he brought us 29mph to 39mph wind today. He's a biggot and Allah, all at once.

wrong

"The Obama-Biden ticket opposes Proposition 8 and similar discriminatory constitutional amendments that could roll back the civil rights he and Sen. Biden strongly believe should be afforded to all Americans."
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabull1 wrote:
Hey Windoggie! The gay nazi wording translates out 'work it out for the government...baby!!!" I kinda like the way a few No on 8'ers are approaching their debacle, bringing back the old idea of North and South partition of Calif. That way the Northern Libs in the statehouse could bankrupt their own state and leave the South to prosper. Could you imagine So Calif electoral votes would be up for grabs and we'd actually have an effect on national politics again! Frightening!!! Winds blowin', outa here, Bull

I've always been a Northern Californian...so...I'm cool with dividing the state. The partition I'd like to see though, is between religion and government. But thats just me. Also, if Obama had said he was for gay marriage he wouldn't be the President Elect today.

jp5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah....well there's northern california and then again there is bazerkely. So ya might as well talk about 3 states. Northern, Southern, and the bay area.

I do appreciate the deutchland poster, it reminds me of the days when I was a stuka pilot. Can we get a round of deutchland uber alles, complete with beer steins. Where's my little Joe, he could tell it like no other.
jp5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
yeeeeha wrote:

You believe that Cocaine and pot should legal, but handguns shouldn't be.

Have you ever shot a large caliber handgun while stoned on acid? Well, I have and it's really quite an experience.

What's more fun than a bunch of drunks? A bunch of drunks with guns. Guns don't kill people, people on acid with guns kill people.

Charlie, is that you man? I thought they had you locked up?
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
windoggie wrote:
yeeeeha wrote:

You believe that Cocaine and pot should legal, but handguns shouldn't be.

Have you ever shot a large caliber handgun while stoned on acid? Well, I have and it's really quite an experience.

What's more fun than a bunch of drunks? A bunch of drunks with guns. Guns don't kill people, people on acid with guns kill people.

Charlie, is that you man? I thought they had you locked up?

Charlie says not to take Windoggie too seriously. It's really best to do what Charlie says, man.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: