myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Tons of Cheap / Free gear in Fort Pierce, FL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d0uglass

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Tons of Cheap / Free gear in Fort Pierce, FL Reply with quote

Hey Windsurfers,

I just got a bunch of gear from a windsurfer-turned-kiter that I am selling for cheap or giving away for free, in some cases. Some of the gear is pretty good. I pasted an inventory below, and posted the same inventory on the treasure coast windsurfing website forum.

http://treasurecoastwindsurfing.com/index.php?topic=46.msg92#msg92

If you want something, arrange to pick it up from me in Fort Pierce. My email is d0uglass@hotmail.com

-James

Boards-

1) Clam Sandwich custom waveboard. 8'8" x 23", ~90 liters. Tip of nose is repaired. Otherwise very good condition and appearance. Sand color with bluish logo. Comes with tuttle box wave fin. $120 obo
2) Fanatic Boa wave / slalom board. 8'10" x 24", ~90 liters. Very good condition. Orange and pink snake design on top. Double concave bottom shape with tucked rails looks fast, smooth, and turny. Comes with us box fin. $90 obo
3) Berky high wind slalom board. 9' x 22", ~90 liters. White, ugly, comes with a chinook base u-joint attached. No major damage. FREE without fin or straps, $10 with fin and straps. The owner says it's "the fastest board in the world". Could be interesting to find out.

Masts-
1) 430 cm Fiberspar 1-piece carbon mast in very good condtion and light weight. $25 obo. This mast is definitely worth the trouble of strapping to your roof.
2) 450 cm Aerotech 2-piece carbon mast in very good condition. $35 obo.
3) 460 cm custom 2-piece carbon mast (unknown brand) in good condition and light. Good condition. $35 obo.

Sails-
1) 4.7 Ezzy Transformer Wave. Yellow and orange. Good condition with xply construction, but 2" rip in the luff sleeve near the head. Rigs on 400 - 460 cm mast with adj. head. $35 obo.
2) 5.3 and 5.9 Ezzy Transformer. Red and Yellow. Great condition with monofilm construction. Both rig on 460 masts. $35 each obo.
3) 4.0, 5.0, and 6.5 Calvert Custom Race sails. 4-5 cams. Monofilm construction with pink sleeves. Very good condition. $20 each or $45 for all three. 4) 5.5 Calvert Custom Race sail. 5 cams. Xply construction with blue sleeve. Great condition. $20 obo.
5) 4.1 Aerotech Savage Wave. Pink and Blue. Good condition. Adj. top to fit any size mast. $8 obo.
6) 3.5 Mistral. Colorful late 80s vintage sail in great condition. $8 obo.
7) 2.9 Gaastra. Colorful late 80s vintage sail with low-aspect ratio to fit normal boom and mast. Like new condition. Good for 35 knot days, or teaching small people.

Booms (All with adj. range for small - medium size sails)-
1) 2 "Jorie B" Aluminum clamp-on booms with uphauls and harness lines. Grey and pink grip. $30 each.
2) Chinook Aluminum boom with uphaul and harness lines. Black and blue grip. $40.
3) Various boom ends and arm extensions - FREE.

Mast Base Extensions (All standard diameter, Chinook cup compatible)-
1) Several 25 cm ones (Chinook and HPL brand) - $8 each obo
2) Some 45 cm ones (Chinook and other brand) - $12 each obo
3) Stubby HPL - $5 obo
4) Assorted other brands and systems - FREE

U-joints
1) 2-bolt tendon type - $8 obo
2) 1 bolt tendon type - $6 obo
3) 1 bolt hourglass type - $5 obo
4) Varous non-standard brands and systems - FREE

Harnesses
1) Neil Pryde Waist, Medium - $12 obo
2) Dakine Waist, Medium - $5 obo
3) Windsurfing Hawaii Seat - $5 obo
4) Harness Hooks / Spreader Bars - $5 each

Miscellaneous
1) Mast pads and boom bras - $1 each
2) Old quiver bag and DaKine boom bag - Free with 2 or more sails.
sollner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Clam Sandwich Reply with quote

James,

I might be interested in your Clam Sandwich, but I'm not near Ft. Pierce. Would you consider shipping to Zip 01890?

Gerry
sollner@bellatlantic.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: