myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
BUSHED
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: BUSHED Reply with quote

Only one more week until the most eagerly awaited ex-Presidency in history! Stock up and chill your champaigne now!
D-wo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you mean non-alcoholic beer (for ex-prez). My choice will be Tequila. If I drink enough I might just forget the last eight years.

Unless you have been killfiled, I expect a lengthy rebuttal is on its way.
mogunn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-wo wrote:
Unless you have been killfiled, I expect a lengthy rebuttal is on its way.

The existence of an actual killfile-plonk tool on this forum is a figment of only one poster's imagination.

Let the good times roll!

Rolling Eyes

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Just pity for someone who gets all his news from Leno, Letterman, and the San Francisco Chronicle or LATimes. We'll just see how long Pelosi and Reid and their puppet -- if he hasn't the backbone to stand up to their extremist fringe -- can keep us as safe as we have been since 2001 and the economy as sound has it has been even the last 8 weeks, let alone the last 8 years.

I wish BO the best, 'cause he's got my back soon, but
1. even his own party -- at least its sane 2/3 -- opposes blanket bailouts.
2. he himself agreed with Gibson on ABC that his welfare plan (aka tax rebates) will harm the economy.
3. We've watched his lips say over and over and over that he plans to add 400,000 government jobs ASAP.
4. Plus 5,000 civilian jobs EVERY DAY OF HIS TERM ....as though getting EPA approval of all these public works programs can happen overnight.
5. Spend trillions of taxpayer dollars doing it WHILE DECREASING YOUR TAXES (Dudes, 2 + 2 does not = 1,346,835 or 0.052)
6. His nomination for Sec of Labor wants wide open borders, blanket amnesty for all illegal aliens, and AN END TO UNION BALLOT SECRECY.
7. It has been proven many times that raising capital gains taxes crushes weak economies.
8. Death taxes.
9. if his National health care is anything like the one I've been in for > 20 years under the VA logo, you do NOT want it.
10. Like McCain, he has very obviously not done his homework on the GW scientific OR economic OR political issues. That's got to be done before we spend any more money or sign any more pieces of paper on that fiasco. Clean air, fine; GW, read a GD book on it (I've read 5 or 6 so far)
11. Pelosi.
12. Reid.
13. Barney Frank.
14. BO's apparently thinks the Geneva Convention covers terrorists (Google it; it flatly rejects them) and wants to bring them to a courtroom near you ... and your family.
15. BO has stated many times that he wants to ban at LEAST handguns.
16. and argued passionately at great length in the Illinois senate against any and all medical efforts to save the life of a child who managed -- HEAVEN FORBID -- to survive a partial birth abortion EVEN AT NINE MONTHS.
17. We'll just have to see whether he has the balls to stand behind his pledge to treat Israel as a brother (while Hamas keeps shelling it).

That's not a lengthy rebuttal. It's a flea on a shivering rat on a minor bump on an iceberg. And don't expect me to debate any of it; you people have proven beyond all doubt that honest debate is beyond your comprehension.

Last edited by isobars on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
mogunn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
And don't expect me to debate any of it...

Thank you...although I doubt your commitment to that.

Shocked

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how the media treated Bush. He was an idiot, but he wasn't Hitler.

Bush Hitler.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.97 KB
 Viewed:  24810 Time(s)

Bush Hitler.jpg

theq

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Funny how the media treated Bush. He was an idiot, but he wasn't Hitler.

First of all, where are you getting the idea that "the media" had anything to do with that sign? I seriously doubt that it came from "the media". It looks to me like a banner made up by a radical left group that was draped over something, and probably not sanctioned by any real media service.

Secondly, weren't there similar pictures circulating of Obama as the fictitious character called the "antichrist"? I'm as sure that you, Steve, have seen those depictions, as I am the sun will rise in the East in the morning In fact, it would be a good bet that you circulated some of them, perhaps even here.

Speaking of betting, if one wants to look at the odds, it's apparent that there's a much better chance that Bush is Hitler than Obama is the antichrist. Hitler was, I'm afraid to say, a human being. The antichrist is as much a human being as the Wizard of Oz.
SWE106

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE this is a windsurf forum, not a political forum. I suggest www.politicalforum.com for all your political needs. They don't discuss windsurfing, so why should politics be discussed here?

Instead, why not discuss if Levi Siver now rides for Goya Sails and not for NP anymore... http://www.mauiwindsurfing.net/videos/20090103Hookipa.cfm

or, is MISTRAL going out-of-business... http://beachtelegraph.com/
etc etc

I know it is a free country where you can (almost) say what ever you want, but certain topics are simply better discussed somewhere else.

Aloha and happy sailing
windoggi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Nope. Just pity for someone who gets all his news from Leno, Letterman, and the San Francisco Chronicle or LATimes. We'll just see how long Pelosi and Reid and their puppet -- if he hasn't the backbone to stand up to their extremist fringe -- can keep us as safe as we have been since 2001 and the economy as sound has it has been even the last 8 weeks, let alone the last 8 years.

I wish BO the best, 'cause he's got my back soon, but
1. even his own party -- at least its sane 2/3 -- opposes blanket bailouts.
2. he himself agreed with Gibson on ABC that his welfare plan (aka tax rebates) will harm the economy.
3. We've watched his lips say over and over and over that he plans to add 400,000 government jobs ASAP.
4. Plus 5,000 civilian jobs EVERY DAY OF HIS TERM ....as though getting EPA approval of all these public works programs can happen overnight.
5. Spend trillions of taxpayer dollars doing it WHILE DECREASING YOUR TAXES (Dudes, 2 + 2 does not = 1,346,835 or 0.052)
6. His nomination for Sec of Labor wants wide open borders, blanket amnesty for all illegal aliens, and AN END TO UNION BALLOT SECRECY.
7. It has been proven many times that raising capital gains taxes crushes weak economies.
8. Death taxes.
9. if his National health care is anything like the one I've been in for > 20 years under the VA logo, you do NOT want it.
10. Like McCain, he has very obviously not done his homework on the GW scientific OR economic OR political issues. That's got to be done before we spend any more money or sign any more pieces of paper on that fiasco. Clean air, fine; GW, read a GD book on it (I've read 5 or 6 so far)
11. Pelosi.
12. Reid.
13. Barney Frank.
14. BO's apparently thinks the Geneva Convention covers terrorists (Google it; it flatly rejects them) and wants to bring them to a courtroom near you ... and your family.
15. BO has stated many times that he wants to ban at LEAST handguns.
16. and argued passionately at great length in the Illinois senate against any and all medical efforts to save the life of a child who managed -- HEAVEN FORBID -- to survive a partial birth abortion EVEN AT NINE MONTHS.
17. We'll just have to see whether he has the balls to stand behind his pledge to treat Israel as a brother (while Hamas keeps shelling it).

That's not a lengthy rebuttal. It's a flea on a shivering rat on a minor bump on an iceberg. And don't expect me to debate any of it; you people have proven beyond all doubt that honest debate is beyond your comprehension.

too long

windoggi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and besides, this is a WINDSURFING forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 1 of 68

Jump to: