myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Levi Siver joins Goya Sails!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jakethesnake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Levi Siver joins Goya Sails! Reply with quote

GOYA WINDSURFING
It is a great day for all of us at Goya Sails as we are Integrating into the team a lifetime of focus and passion for our sport . With Levi we will be keep on working on bringing windsurfing to the next level, through channeling his view into our next generation of sails, communication and everything else we can imagine. Levi’s own sail line developed along with Francisco Goya and Jason Diffin will be released this coming summer. www.goyawindsurfing.com

Francisco Goya: “
Watching him grow up and already riding Ho’okipa at 12 I use to wonder how good Levi would get, now I just watch him daily change the way we will ride forever, he is simply ahead of all the equipment out there. It is just natural, we meet everyday at the loft and office, then we go ride and we do it all over again the next day, good things usually come out of this.

Jason Diffin: “Working with Levi on this new sail project is very exciting for me, and it feels very natural. I've known and sailed with him for many years, and I've witnessed Levi's rise into the top echelon of wave sailors. I watch Levi sail daily, so I'm very familiar with his style. I understand what he's looking for in his sails to take him to new places in the surf. We've always been good friends on the beach, and we've already logged many hours discussing design theory- not just in sails, but all components of high performance windsurfing gear. Levi has a bright and positive mind and a progressive and constructive outlook. With the addition of Levi Siver, I feel really lucky to have yet another Goya team member that is an honor and a pleasure to work with.  I'm really excited to put the results of our collaboration out on the world Market.”

Levi Siver: “My goal is to live an inspired life. To be around people that believe in the endless possibility of our sport.  Ever since I was a kid watching from the hill at Ho’okipa I could always notice the gifted stylish sailors that put a fire in me. Francisco Goya was always one of them and joining him on this crazy windsurfing ride was an easy and natural decision. We both eat, sleep and breath windsurfing and I’m confident that the shred toys we’ll make will reflect that.
In the end when the dust settles the windsurfers will be the ones that decide on what brands stay and go.  Francisco Goya and Jason Diffin are truly dedicated sailors that love the sport. It shows in their product and character and that’s the reason why I’m joining Goya Sails!! 
For more info go to www.goyawindsurfing.com

Levi Siver by Erik Aeder 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.16 KB
 Viewed:  3787 Time(s)

Levi Siver by Erik Aeder 1.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: