myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
This is Pow Wow weekend at Roosevelt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WMP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
WMP wrote:
yet he somehow finds it necessary to make up some foolish lie about my past and thinks it's fair game.

You guys invented the game, wrote the rules, secured the broadcast rights, fenced off the playing field, painted the lines, planted and mowed the grass, tossed the coin, and blew the starting whistle. I merely joined the game in the fourth quarter. Get over it.

Dude... you started this thread, you made the allegations, you launched the bombs. Fact is, throughtout your 4582 rants on this forum you've declared war with the Indians, the Railroads, the kiters, the Corps of Engineers and whoever else comes in the way of your crazy obsessive / compulsive disorder.

Just what have you accomplished with all of your whining and warmongering?

- WMP
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMP wrote:

Pissed you off.
Mulekick84

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Make Yourself Happy Reply with quote

Isobars displays the typical behavior of an ex-hippie who still harbors anti-authoritarian and rebellious tendencies.

Here's a great reminder for all of us:

A 92-year-old, petite, well-poised and proud man, who is fully dressed each morning by eight o'clock, with his hair fashionably combed and shaved perfectly, even though he is legally blind, moved to a nursing home today.

His wife of 70 years recently passed away, making the move necessary. After many hours of waiting patiently in the lobby of the nursing home, he smiled sweetly when told his room was ready.
As he maneuvered his walker to the elevator, I provided a visual description of his tiny room, including the eyelet sheets that had been hung on his window.

I love it,' he stated with the enthusiasm of an eight-year-old having just been presented with a new puppy.

Mr. Jones, you haven't seen the room; just wait.'

'That doesn't have anything to do with it,' he replied.

Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time.

Whether I like my room or not doesn't depend on how the furniture is arranged ... it's how I arrange my mind. I already decided to love it.

'It's a decision I make every morning when I wake up. I have a choice:

I can spend the day in bed recounting the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work, or get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do..

Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open, I'll focus on the new day and all the happy memories I've stored away. Just for this time in my life.

Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw from what you've put in.

So, my advice to you would be to deposit a lot of happiness in the bank account of memories!

Thank you for your part in filling my Memory Bank.

I am still depositing.

'Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred.

2. Free your mind from worries.

3. Live simply.

4. Give more.

5. Expect less.
jesusjones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Jerry Springer MO’ FO’, Take your Geraldo someplace else homes. Oh yeah BLAH BLAGH BLAH.
WMP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
WMP wrote:

Pissed you off.

Ah, so you take pleasure in creating lame threads that don't go anywhere and don't change anything... you also whine and complain just to piss people off? Is this what you're here for?

I see, alright fine.... whatever powers your sails dude. I've got better things to do than to be part of your warped & twisted little war games here.

- WMP
jesusjones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most beautiful thing I have ever seen…….sweet Mother Maryhill……………………………………………………………….In the desert the dust settles, nothing left except some dog poop and an Indian net.
jesusjones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh buy the way, you may be looking at being a mediator on twitter in its advanced stages. Send me your money later. Jesus J. Freakin Jones Mo FO. Idea
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMP wrote:
just to piss [me] off? Is this what you're here for?

No.
That's just a bonus.
pirat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesusjones wrote:
This is Jerry Springer MO’ FO’, Take your Geraldo someplace else homes. Oh yeah BLAH BLAGH BLAH.

Hee hee! Now that's funny. Laughing
Bret

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am kind of confussed who crapped? Rules are rules, so i heard a dog was running loose at the eventsite and let out out a big brick and someone picked it up and placed it in a bag and tied it around the dog's neck. Is that a lesson to the dog or the owner? They said the dog was running around faster after that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: