myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
VERO BEACH FLORIDA, TOMORROW?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
armaswindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thank u all u guys.. for all the tips... but now... is down here in Miami where is blowing and it will be blowing like crazy all this weekend.. (but of course... i'm working) i have "the wind curse" as soon has i'm off!!!!!!!!!.. wind is gone..
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailing wrote:
I was amazed at how little weed or grass I encountered while on the Indian River from November to March...

You mean they smoke more after March, Brucie?

From the way you say the things you say, one might guess that you're no stranger to a token toke now and again.....
speedysailor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm looking at the day after tomorrow for Logan and then the True Beach!!!! However, I'm going to miss watching the Peregrine Falcon that moved into my yard for the winter. It's definitely fascinating, the way they hunt. I can see why they can make the best of pets for the dedicated sportsman. This cold weather has been awefully crippling, though. I'll have to settle for the Pelicans.
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seedy wrote:
Well, I'm looking at the day after tomorrow for Logan...

Then somebody should call Logan and warn them that a froot loop is on the loose...

seedy wrote:
However, I'm going to miss watching the Peregrine Falcon that moved into my yard for the winter. It's definitely fascinating, the way they hunt. I can see why they can make the best of pets for the dedicated sportsman.

For you, Sparky, an opossum would be your best pet. You can both "play dead."

seedy wrote:
This cold weather has been awefully crippling, though. I'll have to settle for the Pelicans.

No question about it, Brucie. This frigid Cape Cod weather (what's today, beautiful, sunny, mid 50's headed for high 60's?) can be a real nightmare. In your case, the "crippling" part is between your ears, though there's clearly very little up there to cripple.

BTW...... novel spelling of "awfully," Ace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: