myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Shut Down The East Coast Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ride wrote:
There it goes. Another good topic off course. Why dont you #@*%ing clowns save the feeble observations for your myspace page.
Why don't you bozos petition for an I-surf forum? I couldn't care less about the surf in Hawaii in that I live with it here in Florida day after day. Right now I am on the balcony with the laptop watching the sun climb out of it's hole in the Atlantic.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
Why don't you bozos petition for an I-surf forum? I couldn't care less about the surf in Hawaii in that I live with it here in Florida day after day. Right now I am on the balcony with the laptop watching the sun climb out of it's hole in the Atlantic.

No doubt about it, you are one lucky guy. Smart, too.

Please tell us more about your Florida adventures -- your faithful followers are intrigued by your insightful writing and exciting experiences.
JRuffus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The surf in my bathtub was huge this morning, rubber friggin duckie took a header over the falls and landed between my balls! Laughing

watching the surf videos and seeing the pics reminds me of the stories ride has told me about his personal adventures he has had in his local hometown at his secret spots Rolling Eyes

heh heh heh

laird.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  44.37 KB
 Viewed:  12410 Time(s)

laird.jpg

outcast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's funny.....Laughing

I guess Mr Hamilton is done with jet-skis and just paddles in now.

Today should be "The Day"

outcast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The EDDY Aikau is ON....Today!

First this event has been run since 2004 for lack of massive surf.

30- 40 foot waves...6-8 times OVERHEAD

You can't drive on the Kamehameha Highway due to the thousands of onlookers.

Tom Carroll (Fmr World Champion from Fla) ripped his ankle apart yesterday in relatively "smaller" surf.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...........there's some old fat guy on a deck in Florida who thinks he is a "sportsman" and requests that everyone else leave the forum

pueno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outcast wrote:
Ahhh Errr excuse me Scratchynuts, but I actually started the thread, and the topic was huge surf in Hawaii, not that an old fat guy stood on the beach in Fla and watched some kids with homoerotic longing.....

I resent the unfair shot you're taking at this forum's most esteemed member. This extraordinary member brings more wisdom, knowledge, and sage advice to us than any other.

And why do you call him scratchynuts? How do you know he has any? And how do you know they itch? Seems to me that he started using a new product called FreshBalls, intended to make his testies less testy. Maybe that's why he has been so pleasant the last few days. No unnecessary itching and no unpleasant bitching.

I also don't understand why you claim that this fit and healthy forum member is an "old fat guy" harboring homoerotic longing on his balcony. You can be sure that if it was true, he'd be off that balcony in a flash and flashing his trim and manly physique on the beach.

And finally, who are you to claim to own this thread just because you started it? It seems entirely reasonable that other intelligent members, such as sailingjoe, speedysailor, swiftwater, sinbad, tycoonguy, psychokiter, joejane, danwebster, robswift, robert_bruce, and others from intellectual communities as diverse as East Falmouth, MA and Vero Beach, FL be allowed to enthrall us with all manner of vacuous verbosity, including titillating travelogues and complex explanations of theoretical physics as applied to windsurfing, weather prediction, and fin sanding.

So, there. Take that, you ungrateful outcast.
NEsailor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You can't drive on the Kamehameha Highway due to the thousands of onlookers.

Tom Carroll (Fmr World Champion from Fla) ripped his ankle apart yesterday in relatively "smaller" surf.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...........there's some old fat guy on a deck in Florida who thinks he is a "sportsman" and requests that everyone else leave the forum

The Kamehameha Highway is not even really a highway but just a one lane road. Would not take too much to shut it down. I should know as I visited there once.

Also it doesnt matter what your age is if you are in top physical condition. A man in his 60's could out surf a 20 year old with the proper training and mental attitude. Florida has its own share of impressive surf and is a place for great sportsmen also. Why do we need to know about Hawaii??
outcast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....Oh, your right scratchy, a man in good shape at 60 could outsurf a 20 year old.

The only problem is......you are not in good shape, and can't surf.

WE don't need to know about Hawaii, New York or the moon.........

Good luck on your journey

pueno

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
I couldn't care less about the surf in Hawaii in that I live with it here in Florida day after day. Right now I am on the balcony with the laptop watching the sun climb out of it's hole in the Atlantic.

Mr. Swift, it's truly unfortunate that East Falmouth no longer benefits from your guidance, wisdom, stability, and maturity. For example, look at what's happening in your absence.
WaterKook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess we can add POLEBOARDER & NEsailor to the list.
WTF is wrong with this guy? Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: