myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Price of the Oregon State Park Pass Goes Up Jan 1st !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hrwindsurfing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Price of the Oregon State Park Pass Goes Up Jan 1st ! Reply with quote

For those who sail at Rowena or Viento, and/or want access to any Oregon State Park, avoid the hassle of the ticket machines and buy an annual park pass. The day use fee is $3 this year, and will be going up to $5.00. If you buy the 2 year park pass, you only have to sail 8 times.

You can order a pass now, by credit card and still receive a lower rate and is good one year from the date of purchase. Call 1-800-551-6949 for credit card orders.

2009 Annual Park Pass $25, price increases to $30
2009 2 Year Park Pass $40, price increases to $50
2009 To add a second vehicle is $5. price increases to $10.
johnl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was considering getting one this year (since I won't be camping at Viento next summer), but my question is this. Does the Oregon State pass start the day you get it? In other words a 2 year pass would be good for 2 years from the day I get it? Or is it a set period such as June to June?

Since I won't be sailing till July, I wonder if getting a 2009 2 year pass makes sense, or if I should wait till 2010.....
pacspeed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starts when you buy it. They punch the month and year.

An another note: I support the idea of increasing user fees, but ONLY if there is a corresponding decrease in general revenue taxes, which I suspect there wont be.
hrwindsurfing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Just Received My Passes Reply with quote

It is correct, the passes are dated when you buy them, so they are good through December 2011 for a 2 year annual pass.

I did make a mistake for the second vehicle, it is $10 for the 2 year pass. You do have to have your license plates ready, when you call.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: