myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Global cooling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 461, 462, 463 ... 571, 572, 573  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:
Gybe--I can see you failed to consult your spiritual advisor--or the facts. I guess you can contemplate those alternate facts during the time you spend n purgatory. Increasing as I type.

Pope Mac has thus spoken

You mean DOPE?
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the heavens have opened up and mac's booming voice has been heard by all. Then he followed up his message in the sky by posting a pic of himself, which can be seen reflecting off the clouds, of him using his solution to his own dilemma.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top US scientist Hal Lewis resigned from his post at the University of California after admitting that global warming was a big scam, in a shocking resignation letter.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

October 2010 letter from a physicist. Now ginned up by denier tanks. We already knew how you washed your brain.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking that St. Peter is going to ask some hard questions about these facts:

Quote:
More than 5.5 million people worldwide are dying prematurely every year as a result of air pollution, according to new research.
Most of these deaths are occurring in the rapidly developing economies of China and India.
The main culprit is the emission of small particles from power plants, factories, vehicle exhausts and from the burning of coal and wood.
The data was compiled as part of the Global Burden of Disease project.
Scientists involved in the initiative say the statistics illustrate how far, and how fast, some nations must travel to improve the air their citizens breathe.
"In Beijing or Delhi on a bad air pollution day, the number of fine particles (known as PM2.5) can be higher than 300 micrograms per cubic metre," explained Dan Greenbaum from the Health Effects Institute, in Boston, US.
"The number should be about 25 or 35 micrograms."
Breathing in tiny liquid or solid particles can increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, respiratory complaints and even cancer. And while developed nations have made great strides in addressing this problem these past few decades, the number of citizens dying as a result of poor air quality in developing countries is still climbing

Make America safe? More like keep killing 58,000 each year at home.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/germany-meat-ban-environment-ministry_us_58ae1b24e4b01406012f962b?4nzmwa97up2tq33di

So have you stopped contributing to the problem yet?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Corps of Engineers screwed up their snow runoff management protocol in 2015 and let the river get too warm for the juvenile salmon. Now a bunch of climate control zealots including the Columbia Riverkeepers are wasting everyone's time by suing the Trump administration to force it to CHANGE THE EARTH'S CLIMATE ENOUGH TO CONTROL THE RIVER'S TEMPERATURE.

EVEN IF THAT WERE TECHNICALLY POSSIBLE,, it would cost roughly $13,454,528.83 per freaking salmon. (Don't ask where that figure came from; you don't want to know. But it makes as much sense as their stupid suit, and they will find an equally zealous judge to actually allow it in his court at taxpayers' expense.)

fugging idiots.
LHDR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know... I like salmon. And this is how true conservatives think about global warming:

James Baker said that, like many Republicans, he was skeptical that human activity was the main cause of warming, but that the stakes were too high for inaction. "I don't accept the idea that it's all man made," he said, "but I do accept that the risks are sufficiently great that we need to have an insurance policy."

$13,454,528.83 per freaking salmon well spent indeed.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly a sign of global cooling--spring is 20 to 30 days early this year, earlier than it has ever been:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/01/northern-hemisphere-sees-in-early-spring-due-global-warming

Clearly a sign that what the world needs now is more burning carbon fuels:

https://phys.org/news/2017-02-international-team-ocean-acidification-rapidly.html

I think this is caused by cobalt mining--at least in the minds of those who would ignore a mountain of evidence on climate change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 461, 462, 463 ... 571, 572, 573  Next
Page 462 of 573

Jump to: