myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Global cooling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 535, 536, 537 ... 571, 572, 573  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son is in Iceland. He says it's been massively cold there, and it's getting worse. As I stated yesterday, Zermatt is in a state of emergency because of snow and avalanches. No ingress or egress.

Didn't the Sierras get dumped on this week?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
My son is in Iceland. He says it's been massively cold there, and it's getting worse. As I stated yesterday, Zermatt is in a state of emergency because of snow and avalanches. No ingress or egress.

Didn't the Sierras get dumped on this week?

NO!, snow levels 8000-9000ft...Its super warm up there..
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
It will be 60 in NYC tomorrow.
It's 50 in the Sierras, and no snow.
Its Mid January
-DJT /Global Warming expert

All liberals who believe in global warming say "you cannot use weather as an indicator of climate" or "you obviously don't know the difference between weather and climate". I've heard it dozens of times.
Yet here you are, if mac was to be consistent, he'd jump in your shit for even trying to bring that up, but he won't, only if I or some other conservative, global warming heretic were to do so.

Again, NW can’t seem to read. I posted the temperatures iin Australia, with a note that it doesn’t prove warming. 117 F. However, the 15 years of record average temperatures—on the site that Malibu cherrypicked, among many others—show the trend. Observations are facts, models test scenarios.

The only one on the right here that evinces such an understanding of the difference is GT. He also listens to music. Listening, or actually reading credible sources actually teaches people things. [/b]
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
It will be 60 in NYC tomorrow.
It's 50 in the Sierras, and no snow.
Its Mid January
-DJT /Global Warming expert

All liberals who believe in global warming say "you cannot use weather as an indicator of climate" or "you obviously don't know the difference between weather and climate". I've heard it dozens of times.
Yet here you are, if mac was to be consistent, he'd jump in your shit for even trying to bring that up, but he won't, only if I or some other conservative, global warming heretic were to do so.

Again, NW can’t seem to read. I posted the temperatures iin Australia, with a note that it doesn’t prove warming. 117 F. However, the 15 years of record average temperatures—on the site that Malibu cherrypicked, among many others—show the trend. Observations are facts, models test scenarios.

The only one on the right here that evinces such an understanding of the difference is GT. He also listens to music. Listening, or actually reading credible sources actually teaches people things. [/b]

mac gets it wrong again, I wasn't talking about any temps that you posted.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberals have gone mad!
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, you have forgotten that the federal government is entirely run by Republicans. So, the notification error is on their watch.

Frankly, it's not surprising that something like this is happening during the Trump Administration, especially since they've been decidedly irresponsible and have not adequately staffed the government after nearly a year now.

From the Washington Post today.

"Of 626 key positions requiring Senate confirmation that The Post tracks in collaboration with the nonprofit Partnership for Public Service, there are 241 confirmed, 136 formally nominated — and 245 with no nominee."

Of those 136 nominated, the selections are arguably so unqualified that the Republican majority in the Senate can't bring themselves to approve them with nothing standing in their way.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawaii warning system is ALL HAWAIIAN
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In time, we'll find out the truth about who really screwed up. It's my thinking that the Trump Administration will have to take responsibility.

Hey, maybe the Russians are sowing cyber disaster. Or, could it be North Korea? Oh my god, could the alt-right be infecting the internet?

Seems like the Trump Administration will have to come out and answer up about this one.

Last edited by swchandler on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was actually a simple mistake, the said "ballistic missile", when they meant "Behemoth swell", because that did show up today.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It was actually a simple mistake, the said "ballistic missile", when they meant "Behemoth swell", because that did show up today.

Yeah, I left town before all hell broke loose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 535, 536, 537 ... 571, 572, 573  Next
Page 536 of 573

Jump to: