myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Global cooling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 566, 567, 568
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 680

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
My beach looks great!!!


http://www.capecodtimes.com/photogallery/CC/20180309/PHOTOGALLERY/309009997/PH/1



That's from winter storms shit for brains, not the 1/4 inch in thirty years you tree hugging retards are whining about. The Earth has been reshaping itself since the beginning of time.


What do you think, fool or tool?



Mac why don't we wait for the next study that will completely contradict the last one.

Of course Mac has no response for what he is doing about this problem.
I'll stick with my first guess....NEXT TO NOTHING..


Fortunately for you, your Fux Network has one redeeming quality #OneStrangeRock.
Check it out and tell my why those stupid studies led every nation on the planet to ban Ozone killing chemicals.
Of course nothing will ever affect you or your pristine beach.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4048

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
My beach looks great!!!


http://www.capecodtimes.com/photogallery/CC/20180309/PHOTOGALLERY/309009997/PH/1



That's from winter storms shit for brains, not the 1/4 inch in thirty years you tree hugging retards are whining about. The Earth has been reshaping itself since the beginning of time.


What do you think, fool or tool?





Mac why don't we wait for the next study that will completely contradict the last one.

Of course Mac has no response for what he is doing about this problem.
I'll stick with my first guess....NEXT TO NOTHING..


Fortunately for you, your Fux Network has one redeeming quality #OneStrangeRock.
Check it out and tell my why those stupid studies led every nation on the planet to ban Ozone killing chemicals.
Of course nothing will ever affect you or your pristine beach.



Are we drinking again? can't spell or post a link....moron!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 680

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
My beach looks great!!!


http://www.capecodtimes.com/photogallery/CC/20180309/PHOTOGALLERY/309009997/PH/1



That's from winter storms shit for brains, not the 1/4 inch in thirty years you tree hugging retards are whining about. The Earth has been reshaping itself since the beginning of time.


What do you think, fool or tool?





Mac why don't we wait for the next study that will completely contradict the last one.

Of course Mac has no response for what he is doing about this problem.
I'll stick with my first guess....NEXT TO NOTHING..


Fortunately for you, your Fux Network has one redeeming quality #OneStrangeRock.
Check it out and tell my why those stupid studies led every nation on the planet to ban Ozone killing chemicals.
Of course nothing will ever affect you or your pristine beach.



Are we drinking again? can't spell or post a link....moron!!!


Wet-ty is melting down!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7401

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temps are rising fast! June, July and august are going to be pretty warm due to climate change....I wonder if it will continue on its perilous incline? I'm praying it'll cool down in 6 or so months. The inclination of the earth couldn't have anything to do with this....right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10506
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, it's summer. A hot one.

Quote:
From the normally mild summer climes of Ireland, Scotland and Canada to the scorching Middle East, numerous locations in the Northern Hemisphere have witnessed their hottest weather ever recorded over the past week.

Large areas of heat pressure or heat domes scattered around the hemisphere led to the sweltering temperatures.

No single record, in isolation, can be attributed to global warming. But collectively, these heat records are consistent with the kind of extremes we expect to see increase in a warming world.

Letís take a tour around the world of the recent hot-weather milestones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7401

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I know, it's summer. A hot one.

Quote:
From the normally mild summer climes of Ireland, Scotland and Canada to the scorching Middle East, numerous locations in the Northern Hemisphere have witnessed their hottest weather ever recorded over the past week.

Large areas of heat pressure or heat domes scattered around the hemisphere led to the sweltering temperatures.

No single record, in isolation, can be attributed to global warming. But collectively, these heat records are consistent with the kind of extremes we expect to see increase in a warming world.

Letís take a tour around the world of the recent hot-weather milestones.


The entire continent of Europe was freezing last winter. Amazing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 8891

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it's all about climate change. Changing the constitution of the atmosphere over time is influencing change. There's no doubt that we're seeing it happen.

I don't think that thoughtful folks are worried about the cooler temperatures in the winter in some places, yet, they should take note that global high temperatures appear to be growing phenomenally overall. You don't have to live on the coast to find a problem with rising water. High temperatures in some areas just might mean very heavy rains in others.

There's good reason to tighten up our game, on every front. Use it as a way to stimulate innovation and strengthen our economy. Yet, I'm thinking that that's too much to ask of Republicans, especially with Donald Trump wanting to ramp up for another tax cut, and Scott Pruitt still running the EPA..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluefish1



Joined: 24 Dec 2013
Posts: 1024

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, did the boat get free from the ice? It's pretty hot out?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7401

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Bard, did the boat get free from the ice? It's pretty hot out?


Hahaha, the climate researchers had to be rescued from the ice. I hope they send another ship out soon.

Malibu is a toasty 82 degrees today. Whew! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 566, 567, 568
Page 568 of 568

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group