myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
being president is a joke to Trump
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 4326
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:23 am    Post subject: being president is a joke to Trump Reply with quote

the job is just a joke to trump, he does not take it seriously because he like the idiots who voted for him do not have an intellectual capacity.

All trumps end game is to make himself wealthier and get some more Pussy as that is the only thing that he has cared about and demonstrated his entire life.

NYT
Quote:
Trump's Breezy Calls to World Leaders Leave Diplomats Aghast
By MARK LANDLER
The president-elect's unfiltered exchanges prompted the White House to urge him to seek the State Department's expertise in his encounters with foreign leaders.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 17784

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dems aren't laughing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All trumps end game is to make himself wealthier and get some more Pussy as that is the only thing that he has cared about and demonstrated his entire life.


.....just like Slick Willy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 3475
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean: "All trumps end game is to make himself wealthier and get some more Pussy"

It has become obvious on several levels, Dean is jealous, especially with the last claim. Not just stuck on stupid, but also stuck on pussy. LOL!!

_________________
I don't drink the 'cool' aid, I drink tequila, it's more honest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 2114

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does anyone respond to the freaking moron?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 5792

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just hoping to see American military tanks rolling into Baja with Trump on board. He's gonna get you Dean. He'll roll through your filthy town, take care of you, grab some pussy, take a few shots of tequilla with MAD DOG MATTIS, and then nuke baja.

I'm with you Dean.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 5053
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a night for Drumpf...start WWIII , or start a trade war with an entity that owns 1.5t of UST, and then tweet about it...Then have Sarah f'in Palin slam the stupid deal with Carrier....
I'm trading my popcorn in for some high priced Scotch....
Please Mittens, please please please....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 2114

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
What a night for Drumpf...start WWIII , or start a trade war with an entity that owns 1.5t of UST, and then tweet about it...Then have Sarah f'in Palin slam the stupid deal with Carrier....
I'm trading my popcorn in for some high priced Scotch....
Please Mittens, please please please....


Just be thankful Trump loves America unlike the closet Muslim, his band of Chicago thugs, moonbats and environmental nazis.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 5053
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
What a night for Drumpf...start WWIII , or start a trade war with an entity that owns 1.5t of UST, and then tweet about it...Then have Sarah f'in Palin slam the stupid deal with Carrier....
I'm trading my popcorn in for some high priced Scotch....
Please Mittens, please please please....


Just be thankful Trump loves America unlike the closet Muslim, his band of Chicago thugs, moonbats and environmental nazis.

He loves his business...that much I know..
Matty...for the next 50 days , Mr Obama is the president...Trump cannot be reckless and disregard US -China relations without even thinking about the ramifications, this is not a reality show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 5792

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
What a night for Drumpf...start WWIII , or start a trade war with an entity that owns 1.5t of UST, and then tweet about it...Then have Sarah f'in Palin slam the stupid deal with Carrier....
I'm trading my popcorn in for some high priced Scotch....
Please Mittens, please please please....


Just be thankful Trump loves America unlike the closet Muslim, his band of Chicago thugs, moonbats and environmental nazis.

He loves his business...that much I know..
Matty...for the next 50 days , Mr Obama is the president...Trump cannot be reckless and disregard US -China relations without even thinking about the ramifications, this is not a reality show.


Oh yes it is...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group