myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Maui car rental suggestions?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curious

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: rates Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your interest.

The minivan can be rented for 175 per week or 575 a month. If you are planning on staying longer - I can give you even a better deal. It is a really nice van.
I also have a Huyndai Elantra station wagon, automatic, with AC, Alpine stereo, WHITE, - this one is 155 per week or 500 per month.
And I have a few 4door sedans - Toyotas and Nissans - automatic, AC,stereo, 4 cylinder engines, great on gas, dependable - 145/week 475/month.

Just as you suggested, all the cars come with a WATERPROOF KEY. Thank you for your input.
And as promised, you can deduct 10% from the above rates, as a token of appreciation for your suggestions on the forum. The same applies to everybody who shared their ideas on this thread.

Thank you.

EZ-cars.com
loosescrew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would make a suggestion to maybe reduce your pricing. I have had several friends come to Maui and rent cars with bidding on Priceline for $10/ a day - for a car that holds gear and runs great. Also, Enterprise does well with the Costco discount. Many times they will upgrade you for no extra charge as well. Kimo's is on the brink of destruction due to the poor maintenance of their cars. I heard one was impounded last week after several attempts to get rectified. My point is that if you are going to have a business and offer something, make sure it works and it is reasonable! The big car corporations have the ability to compete and are definitely more reliable than the ma and pa companies. I happen to be a good friend of Frank and send him a ton of business. As long as he continunes to keeps the customer in a safe, legal and well maintained car, I will continue to send him biz. Good luck.
curious

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi loosescrew,

Thank you for the suggestions. I just lowered the price, a few days before your post and rented the van.
Are you on Maui? If so, you are welcome to have a look at my cars and verify the quality. As far as prices, they are lower than anybody else out there. The minivan is priced right now at 99/week.
As far as Enterpise - the cheapest, smallest, 4-passenger car is at 165/week and the discount is 5-10% according to their representative. Compare it with a minivan for 99....
The priceline is at 147... This is all for the smallest car possible. The cheapest minivan is 258/week!

Frank is obviously doing the right thing, I know all his cars and they run very well. When you send him a ton, maybe you can send a few pounds of business my way too Wink

So rest assured as far as quality, check it out for yourself, if you wish. And you can't beat the prices I am offering. Right now the business is not as great as in the winter and we are just before the summer rush, so everything rents for
99/week, 399/month.

Great Windsurfers of the World, enjoy the discount!!!

If you have a specific suggestion how expensive the cars should be, please let me know, I can adjust. You seem to know a lot about the car rental business and I appreciate your input.

Aloha!

ez-cars.com
curious

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your encouragement! Hope you enjoy Maui when you get here!

Aloha!

ez-cars.com
frankpeaks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's time for an update to this old thread... I'm Frank, owner of Frank's Friendly Cars on Maui, and if you're looking for a car to rent, check us out. We give special deals to windsurfers. Our cars have roof racks and if you request we'll include a cooler and beach chairs. Mention that you saw this post on iWindsurf, and you'll get an extra bonus. We LOVE iWindsurf and windsurfers.

* In business five years.
* Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
* Our Google reviews: https://plus.google.com/104004337319234469169/about?gl=us&hl=en or click here.
* Our website: http://www.mauicarrental.biz or click here.

Aloha!
shawntodd0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reserved space for Caravan storage in Brisbane. The storage units are the best way where you can keep your important things. They provides you facilities and space as per your requirement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: