myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
OES Australia welcomes Nick Warmuth to their team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OESmaui

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: OES Australia welcomes Nick Warmuth to their team. Reply with quote

OES Australia welcomes Nick Warmuth to their team.
The 23 year old Maui based windsurfer is on the water everyday on Maui’s north shore. More of a freesailor then competitor, Nick has gotten away from competing in the past few years. He’s currently in Morocco sailing in a more fun style event the Morocco Wave Classic www.waveclassicinvitational.com . Here are a few words from Nick about joining OES: “This year in Maui I decided that it was time for me to get on the best boards possible. I tried every style of board I could get my hands on, and nothing worked quite like the OES boards. I’m really excited to be working closely with Peter Ross, he’s very motivated to make boards that fit the individual. He customs can be fit around the type of sailor you are, the conditions you are in, and the punishment you put your boards through. It’s nice to see a small company making boards that not only work well, but last.”

http://www.seabreeze.com.au/Img/Photos/Windsurfing/tn/mini-3723715.jpg

http://www.seabreeze.com.au/Img/Photos/Windsurfing/tn/mini-3723717.jpg

www.oesaustralia.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: