myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Welcome to HELL!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregorvass

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Welcome to HELL! Reply with quote

Swell. Check
Wind. Check
Crowded like Pakistan. Check
Every KOOK in 300 mile radius present. Check
Traffic with Brain-dead Retards. Check
Park Ranger harrasing you while you try to park. Check
NO Parking within 3miles. Check
Hot like the witches TIT . Check
Nazi Lifeguard harrasing you in the lineup on his Jetski. Check
Kelp and Rocks (my good old friends). Check

Summers at Leo. What TF happend to this place?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Depressing.
benpfree1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to HELL! Reply with quote

[quote="gregorvass"]Swell. Check
Wind. Check

This post rings true of the "ugly american"

You should just be thankful that you are alive and living in California as opposed to actually living in Pakistan, where regrettably hundreds of thousands are now dying from starvation and disease from the recent flooding.

you have the arrogance to complain about your life in sunny so-cal where you can windsurf and PLAY at the beach, and you callously joke about it being crowded "like Pakistan". Fuck you man, you make me ill.
gyeneors

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimyjak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to HELL! Reply with quote

[quote="benpfree1"]
gregorvass wrote:
Swell. Check
Wind. Check

You should just be thankful that you are alive and living in California as opposed to actually living in Pakistan, where regrettably hundreds of thousands are now dying from starvation and disease from the recent flooding.

you have the arrogance to complain about your life in sunny so-cal where you can windsurf and PLAY at the beach, and you callously joke about it being crowded "like Pakistan". Fuck you man, you make me ill.

benpfree1, you hit the nail on the head! And Gregorvass summed it up perfectly....depressing.....that there are so many ugly americans like him in this country.

He should look in the mirror once in a while. Crying or Very sad
Georges

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to HELL! Reply with quote

[quote="benpfree1"]
gregorvass wrote:
Swell. Check
Wind. Check

Damm I thuoght it was funny until you fucked it up. Go back to watching CNN and leave use alone . Sighned The ugly american in all of us. Cool
dabull1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: ET'UM GREGORG Reply with quote

Man you guys gotta a get the stick out of your ass, the piss out of of your Cheerios, and remove the nail in your Birkenstocks and laugh a little... oh yeah, why don't you "Free Tibet" while you're at it. If you can't laugh at some good sarcastic humor, may I suggest you move to Pakistan and prove to us what a stellar country it truly is, or simply shut up and sail. "Ugly" Bull out!
nyaldki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to HELL! Reply with quote

M-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E

B-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E

I felt like f'n sheep being herded around by that jetskiing lifeguard yesterday. I thought LA County was broke. I'm glad that the revenue from my $400 photo-ticket is being applied to useful things. Rolling Eyes

As for Ben's comment, dude, you are on the wrong forum dishing out your self-righteous pseudo-bleeing heart B.S. about matters of which you only know as much as you see on TV. How would you feel if you found out that your own gommint CAUSED the torrential rains in Pakistan that lead to the devastating floods????? Hmmmmmmmm???? Chew on that.
Fact is that Pakistan has betrayed the U.S. in ugly ways which have cost the U.S. in both lives and $billions. How about unleashing some existing weather manipulation technology? It's not as obvious as dropping bombs.

Things are never what they seem!
jimyjak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to HELL! Reply with quote

[quote="georges"]
benpfree1 wrote:
gregorvass wrote:
Swell. Check
Wind. Check

Damm I thuoght it was funny until you fucked it up. Go back to watching CNN and leave use alone . Sighned The ugly american in all of us. Cool

Wow, this is getting more depressing by the post.

It looks like another "ugly" got so worked up to defend his brother he forgot to edit his post... "leave use alone . Sighned The ugly american "...

I would suggest you find a mirror you can share with the rest of your ugly kind.

And falsley claiming everyone else is ugly doesn't justify your ugliness.

Last edited by jimyjak on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
D-wo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to HELL! Reply with quote

[quote="benpfree1"]
gregorvass wrote:
Swell. Check
Wind. Check

Funny, I was just about to congratulate Gregor for not using all CAPS.

I think you are either hypersensitive or at perhaps giving a hyperbolic account of your own sentiments. No one here (seemingly) discounts the tragedy of Pakistan or 100 other places. If one can't say it was as "crowded as Pakistan," then are we also unable to mention that the water is "as cold as a witch's tit?" I mean, you sure don't want to offend those Westside wiccan groups. Don't put an end to levity. Sometimes it is all we've got.

dwo

cbknap

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to HELL! Reply with quote

gregorvass wrote:

Hot like the witches TIT .

Depressing.

Quote:
"d-wo"]

the water is "as cold as a witch's tit"

/quote]

Metaphor police here. Please pull over to the side and settle on the temperature of the proverbial witch's gland.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: