myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Can someone write the Moron some new material.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gotta love how Dean substitutes XXXX for his name when he copies your post yet his name still exists in the original post?

Shear genius. Dean, Dean, Dean, Bean, (oops typo, or was it?) Dean...
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
So to confirm:

None of my family were Nazis, but xxx is nuts
None of my family worked in death camps, but xxx is nuts
None of my family tattooed Jews, but xxx is nuts
I was never a tattooer onto people, and don't have any myself, but Dxxx is nuts.

so do you think I believe a troll? Who stalks? Who can not back up his lies with links? Who would believe a who posts personal information about another person without permission that he stalked.

and especially a racist whos adult neighbors when he was a child called him a Nazi?

again same challenge show me what I have ever posted not in self-defence after a troll starts it that is so bad. Again give the links. To date have asked you this about what 5-10 times and not once have you been able to give a link to anything that is so bad that you would stalk and post personal information with intent to harm. only a racist Nazi does that...

Oh thats right you religious right wingers in your religious fakery are all about hate starting it, and rape and pillage......

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
So to confirm:

I was never a tattooer onto people, and don't have any myself, but Dxxx is nuts.

so do you think I believe a troll? Who stalks? Who can not back up his lies with links? Who would believe a who posts personal information about another person without permission that he stalked.

and especially a racist whos adult neighbors when he was a child called him a Nazi?

again same challenge show me what I have ever posted not in self-defence after a troll starts it that is so bad. Again give the links. To date have asked you this about what 5-10 times and not once have you been able to give a link to anything that is so bad that you would stalk and post personal information with intent to harm. only a racist Nazi does that...

Oh thats right you religious right wingers in your religious fakery are all about hate starting it, and rape and pillage......

Geez, that's a long winded way of saying you can't support your accusation of me being a racist. One thing is for sure, you are nuts.

"Intent to harm"? only in your paranoid nutty mind.

Oh ya, and what were you trying to imply about my daughter?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
So to confirm:

Geez, that's a long winded way of saying you can't support your accusation of me being a racist. One thing is for sure, you are nuts.

"Intent to harm"? only in your paranoid nutty mind.

why else would anyone stalk a poster and then put on the internet personal information which is from what I see is against the forum rules? My guess illegal in many locations. You have even been reprimanded for it once. You probably have the honor of the only one reprimanded on this forum.

again no other reason except to get at me. hahaha again illegal in most locations, want to see if it is down here in Mexico, just give me a week or so warning and enter my area. I promise you will not be allowed in my town I will get a protective order against ya. as I profiled you from the get go. You are far more sick than I figured, as I had never met a windsurfer as stupid as you. Most windsurfers are quite smart. exception a few on this board. want to give it a shot and see what happens in baja sur? you little racist chicken troll nazi. make my day...

Last edited by real-human on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

baja said:
Quote:
want to give it a shot and see what happens in baja sur? you little racist chicken troll nazi. make my day...

Protective order, protective order, baja made a threat.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reprimanded? When and by whom?

Last edited by KGB-NP on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

baja said:
Quote:
want to give it a shot and see what happens in baja sur? you little racist chicken troll nazi. make my day...

yes yes i will get one on the Nazi Poster should he tell me he is a coming, I promise. and maybe more will be served with that there order, could you imagine him eating some gourmet rice and beans, but again when the word is out he is a racist nazi, well I am betting on not a nice stay in the rice and beans resort. ahh he will never come down here, again we can settle it by the courts and see what happens, see who is in the right by an independent court. But he is just a chicken white Nazi...

nw30

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy for an ex-pat to say, as he lives alone in his Nazi proof bunker, doing nothing but banging on his keyboard. Your keyboard is probably part of the #me too movement, the poor thing.
I'd say, "get a life", but you already have one, a very sad one, threats and all.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

baja said:
Quote:

yes yes i will get one on the Nazi Poster should he tell me he is a coming, I promise. and maybe more will be served with that there order, could you imagine him eating some gourmet rice and beans, but again when the word is out he is a racist nazi, well I am betting on not a nice stay in the rice and beans resort. ahh he will never come down here, again we can settle it by the courts and see what happens, see who is in the right by an independent court. But he is just a chicken white Nazi...

It wouldn't be the first time Dean has had a restraining order against him.

Dude, I've been down to PSC three times since you first issued your threat. I pretty much spelled it out every time when I was going too. So you've definitely had your chance. I'm passing this year though, so don't get too excited just yet.

Oh ya, and tell me again, why am I a racist, other than that you said so? And what were you getting at about my daughter? When and by whom was I reprimanded? I'm a Nazi because some jealous idiot neighbor called my German descent parents that because our neighbors were prejudiced idiots like you?

Last edited by KGB-NP on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Easy for an ex-pat to say, as he lives alone in his Nazi proof bunker, doing nothing but banging on his keyboard. Your keyboard is probably part of the #me too movement, the poor thing.
I'd say, "get a life", but you already have one, a very sad one, threats and all.

Loser, start drinking the real stuff "Kool Aid".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: