myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
280 counts of stupidity
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: 280 counts of stupidity Reply with quote

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2013461278_gitmo18.html

The lame stream media forgot to cover this little story, Oh ya, thats because it makes the Obama admin look like a bunch of fools.

Check out last paragraph, were the judge would not allow evidence,
Morons
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its in the NYTimes, WSJ, SFCHron, all networks covered it, WAPO, CNN too. Were you born last night? BTW-the "lamestream" media has done a great job of making Obama look bad. Just look at the picture on the cover of the NYT on Nov 3.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you can only protect the moron so long, before you lose all credibility, It got light coverage at best!! I saw next to nothing on local moonbat networks.

I was not born last night, but I did have a birth like experience. Razz
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can rest assured that it was covered in depth on the dominant cable news network. Folks who still watch those other sources only care about pro-Obama news, not the OVERALL news. I'm guessing most of the people here don't even know that O'Reilly defends and praises Obama to an embarrassing degree, but will still report news like this that make the administration look like fools because it's important news.

Last edited by isobars on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Isobars, why do you hate America and the Constitution? This guy was convicted, by a jury who heard the facts, but only on one account. You figure that you know more having heard about it on TR? What a creep you are.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: 280 counts of stupidity Reply with quote

??? WBUR, your local NPR new station, covered it this morning. Several times. The Globe covered it, so did the NYT.

I know you can get all those media outside 128 as easily as I can in Boston.
feuser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I guess you can only protect the moron so long, before you lose all credibility, It got light coverage at best!! I saw next to nothing on local moonbat networks.

I was not born last night, but I did have a birth like experience. Razz

What does that have to do with Obama?

They trow a guy in prison and after so many years he gets an actual trial. You don't like due process? Oh yes, they couldn't use a key witness because his testimony was tainted by the use of torture. Who's fault is that? Obama's?

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

light coverage at best, FOR A HUGE STORY. Palin picks her nose in public , and the media has an orgasm for weeks.
When Holder says before trial , do not worry , we will not let him go, can you explain that . Sounds more like a smoke and mirror show to keep the moonbats happy!!!
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: 280 counts of stupidity Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2013461278_gitmo18.html

The lame stream media forgot to cover this little story, Oh ya, thats because it makes the Obama admin look like a bunch of fools.

Check out last paragraph, were the judge would not allow evidence,
Morons

mat-ty wrote:
Light coverage at best, FOR A HUGE STORY. SNIP

Forgot to cover, then didn't cover to your satisfaction. When you made your first claim, had you bothered before to actually search the media outlets for coverage?

Or did you merely forget the difference between "none" and "some?"

C'mon Matt, put your light of reasoning back under the bushel. It's blinding.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
light coverage at best, FOR A HUGE STORY. Palin picks her nose in public , and the media has an orgasm for weeks.
When Holder says before trial , do not worry , we will not let him go, can you explain that . Sounds more like a smoke and mirror show to keep the moonbats happy!!!

You call it pick your nose, I see it different.
Pimping her daughter on Dancing with the Stars. Writing books faster than Danielle Steele. Turning every comediens joke about her into a two hour interview with Sean Hannity. Writing an op-ed about inflation to Ben Bernake, when the CPI posts its LOWEST level EVER! Making comments about the proximity of Russia to the USA serving as good foerign policy experience. Making 14 million bucks in 18 months.
Im with Babs on this one, stay in Alaska toots!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: