myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why the GOP IS the root of all evil...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 194, 195, 196 ... 250, 251, 252  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Trust me, we already know that anything that the FNN has to say about anything, you will consider it as being nothing but a bunch of lies. But thanks for reminding us of something that we already know about you.
ya why should we ever believe in a network that the owners holding have been convicted into hacking into dead people cell phones and even a kidnapped victim. again the person who owns the trash is responsible. After all he got his money by taking his dads(yep trust fund kid) he took his fathers real newspaper and turned it into an enquirer. And his first paper in the USA was the "star"

and yes what you have done to make your money does matter. specially when it is the same trash.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
At least the piece of shit is admitting his guilt. Maybe someday Bill the rapist will cum clean !!!!!!!

yep only 70 million spent by the government and who knows how much by trust fund kids like Richard Mellon Scaife owner of the PA paper, mooney, washington times and on and on that went after Clinton.. well two right wing prosecutors could not get one grand jury to indict him. And again those were two partisan right wingers running it.

Give me the same money in today's money and I promise you Bush, Cheney, Rove, Reygun and so on will be indicted by a grand jury.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
As the Rethug kingpins huddle to pick the next speaker of the looney bin, maybe they can consult an old pro for advice.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dennis-hastert-intends-plead-guilty/story?id=34493828

If you had not posted this I would not have known.... if a dem it would be all over the media for months....

again this right winger was finally caught... we did not even have an investigation in reality ion him. Maybe we should open one on every right winger and see what surfaces.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
matty, maybe it would be best that you crawl back to your hole. Seems that you haven't learned much in your time away.

Swchandler ....do you really think Bill Is not a womanizing creep? , and possibly a rapist. To many woman and to many stories for there not to be some truth behind it. Do you think Bill Cosby is not a creep also??

Ironically I liked Bill otherwise. I think he was a good president , and understood that being a President is about representing all the people , not just your party.

I also called the republican a POS, because he is. Some times you have to crawl out of that hole and say it like it is.. its called honesty!!!

Not so sure why you decided to attack me personal, I don't believe I was speaking about you, but that seems to be a common theme with folks who call themselves tolerant.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
matty, maybe it would be best that you crawl back to your hole. Seems that you haven't learned much in your time away.

Swchandler ....do you really think Bill Is not a womanizing creep? , and possibly a rapist. To many woman and to many stories for there not to be some truth behind it. Do you think Bill Cosby is not a creep also??

Ironically I liked Bill otherwise. I think he was a good president , and understood that being a President is about representing all the people , not just your party.

I also called the republican a POS, because he is. Some times you have to crawl out of that hole and say it like it is.. its called honesty!!!

Not so sure why you decided to attack me personal, I don't believe I was speaking about you, but that seems to be a common theme with folks who call themselves tolerant.

you are one sicko idiot to Put the crimes of right winger hero Bill Cosby who drugged females so he could have his way with them. to a male who a few females were drawn to.

where is your story about Bush 1 who was an adulterer, Bush 2 was an adulterer, Reygun was a major adulterer , Newty speaker what adulterous wife is he on now. Dole whas doing the new one after his first wife made it worth living for him and she even took notes for him to befome a lawyer. Rush is on what number wife? Denny the adulterous speaker who was doing his boys in his grade school. Then we have the Arnold when females came out from all over saying he molested them him denying, only to find out when his wife was pregnant he was doing the maid and has a child from that too. and the list goes on from there....

gee you are one real hypocrite casting a stone..

how many religious right winger ministers and so on have gone after boys and girls... you mean the church leaders can not set an example?

mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja , I truly feel sorry for someone in your state of mind. Good Luck!!
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere down in baja. Laughing Laughing Laughing
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Swchandler .... Not so sure why you decided to attack me personal ...

Because that's quite obviously his very core. When I block someone from my screen, I set the number of days for the block. His is set at 9,999, because last time I reset the list he had shown no signs of putting on his Big Boy pants and growing up. I could go to 5 digits, but 27 years ought to be long enough.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Baja , I truly feel sorry for someone in your state of mind. Good Luck!!

Ok so you disagree with me... you believe drugging females to have your way with them is on par with females who went after Clinton a married man....

you are a testament to the right wing mantra...

I see you also back all those right wingers who preach to us about being of family values and faith. What faith and family morals is that, that of the right wing whores.

you who cast the stone can give it but can not back up your trash mouth.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
Somewhere down in baja. Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh another cry baby trolling post.. nothing but a little troll... Guess you are another one backing the use of drugs on females to have their way with them.

and same with Newty and the other wholly rollers who preach those family values while doing the maids while wife is pregnant...

trolling is one of your past times.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 194, 195, 196 ... 250, 251, 252  Next
Page 195 of 252

Jump to: