myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why the GOP IS the root of all evil...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199 ... 250, 251, 252  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
This bit of true history made me think of mac and his blinding support of the dems, no matter what they have done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now There’s Video=> Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants from US, Deported Students During Hostage Crisis

Jim Hoft Dec 11th, 2015 8:35 am —Leave a Comment

The liberal media and Republican Party elites erupted this week after Donald Trump announced his plan to ban Muslim immigrants from the US until the government can assure it is safe to do so.

But Democrat Jimmy Carter did the same thing, and much more during the Iranian hostage crisis.

For the vid~
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/now-theres-video-jimmy-carter-bans-iranian-immigrants-from-us-deported-students-during-hostage-crisis/

wow is your math logic that pathetic. Were you what about the bottom 40 percentile in math/stats logic? He banned a country who state supported holding americans hostage and as a leverage to release the hostages. Not a religion.

What people seem to have not understood is what Carter accomplished was not inflaming a mideast uprising at the time. He did not insult a religion to make them hate the west. Again the west (CIA) had sponsored a dictator in iran that tortured and mass murdered his people.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Math? Iranians continue to throw gays off rooftops, stone women, and launch ICBMs. Saudis and the rest of the bunch ( including most Islamic nations and most of their people) would happily throw you off too, Dean.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Math? Iranians continue to throw gays off rooftops, stone women, and launch ICBMs. Saudis and the rest of the bunch ( including most Islamic nations and most of their people) would happily throw you off too, xxxx.

troll post

you would be just as happy if you could to do the same to me you right wing american taliban. You support torture and any means including killing of women and children in your wars of lies and support of dictators.

You support weapons proliferation and use them to attack defenseless children and women you pathetic hypocritical religious fanatic.

You supported giving saddam's chemical weapons to use on iran and his own people.

You supported the right wing CIA putting in a dictator in Iran that did way worse on his own people you hypocrite.

again the right wing CIA has supported and or installed many if not nearly all of the worlds mass murderers and torturers.

The Saudis have been doing business with the Bush family for generations. And before that the Nazis were doing business with the bush family even during the war. In fact so much so that after 9-11 the only ME people to get special permits to get out of the USA were the Saudis via the Bushes. In fact relatives of Bin Laden that were probably supporting their relative or the majority of the terrorists were Saudi, these relatives were meeting with the Bush family at the time and again allowed to go without finding out how much they were involved in funding the 9-11 operation in that flight.

I have no doubt the right wing enjoys the death penalty and would love to have the hands cut off of people for stealing skittles or a cigar. I have no doubt the right wing supports killing and beating whipping of minorities with their right wing police force for traffic violations and other offenses. I have no doubt the right wingers would like to torture and have beheadings in pubic if they got their way in the USA.

Last edited by real-human on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no doubt that everyone on this forum thinks you're an idiot.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is, however, a silver lining to his latest offering. It did remind me to buy a fruitcake for my Aunt Jessie.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
I have no doubt that everyone on this forum thinks you're an idiot.

troll post.... serial troll can not debate the facts as usual... I see my little stalker is off his meds again...

such a detailed rebuttal to the facts I stated... Wow you are so impressive in your knowledge... Is that because of the Canadian schooling, (not... I had never met a stupid canadian before ever. But again you never did get past grade school in Canada or Germany did you?)

again you are a idiot certified.

Again your big waow moment was when I did not read or remember some stupid thing you said. Like you are of some importance to remember what you say.... But you big ah ha you got me moment was that I was not smart because I could not memorize. again showing how really stupid of an idiot you are, as I pointed out one of the worlds top regarded for being a genius was Einstein, and he could not remember even his own phone number. Well as I noted I have the same issues but maybe I am smarter, I got a personalized number with the spelling of my last name so I would not forget it. I did that about 30 years ago. The point being you are so stupid that to you being smart is the ability to memorize. You idiot...

Again you would not know intelligence if you ever saw it. spoken from a moron like you who never got past high school math...

Ya as you know... see I do not have to worry I let my achievements speak for themselves, as you know top 1% in math. Graduated top 5% of my class. State champ in chess, well football capt wrestling captain, on undefeated teams. VP of engineering , Close to or over 20 patents. Sold several patents. Several in recent years national and international awards for my inventions... again so top people in the world recognize my ability to be the top percent.

What you got for achievements in intellect (ever). yep as noted to date not one thing... you proven certified idiot...

Also isn't even amazing I profiled you from the start to stalk me... again that is so creepy that you can not debate the facts like above that you then go stalk people.. that really is a sickness...

Try debating the facts little idiot.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
There is, however, a silver lining to his latest offering. It did remind me to buy a fruitcake for my Aunt Jessie.

troll post,

you have eaten enough fruitcake that it interferes with you ability to learn ever.

mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a sterling effort to confirm his status as a poor student, NW ignores the message I posted and makes up a viewpoint for me. As usual, he draws a false equivalency, this time between the activities of Iran during the Carter administration, and the far right's hostility to refugees. A more accurate equivalency would be to popular opinion in the US during the 1930's, when we had a similar hostility to Jewish refugees from Germany. I am ashamed that we were unsympathetic to those refugees, we could have saved more lives. I see the current situation, where Muslims are fleeing extremist Muslims in similar terms, and I am ashamed that the right can't tell the difference.

I am not shy in expressing my opinion, which is not unwavering support of Democrats, but contempt for the far right and their failure to grasp the most basic facts of economics and politics. This is a time when we should be using American might to invest in alternatives to carbon energy sources and infrastructure to deal with the deluge which will be the result. This is a viewpoint that was once very mainstream and centrist--note this article from Forbes comparing the investments that China is making to those the US is not.

Quote:
What China Can Teach U.S. About Infrastructure Investing

Frank Holmes, CONTRIBUTOR

As one of the greatest nations on the planet, the United States excels in a number of areas, innovation and entrepreneurship foremost among them. But something you might be hard-pressed to find at the top of anyone’s best-of list is infrastructure—specifically roads, rail and mass transit.

In this department at least, the U.S. has some catching up to do with other parts of the globe. The World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report 2014-2015 ranks the U.S. 16th in “quality of overall infrastructure”—15th in quality of its rail system and 16th in quality of its roads.

Heavy news indeed for the country known for building the first-of-its-kind transcontinental railway and interstate highway system.

But if you’ve been keeping up with current events, this shouldn’t come as a shock. The recent and very tragic Amtrak derailment in Philadelphia is a somber reminder that America needs stronger infrastructure policies at every level of government. This will not only help save lives but also create jobs, boost the economy and make transportation more safe and efficient.

Civil engineers have been making this case for years. Following its most recent assessment of all forms of infrastructure, from energy to schools to drinking water, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave the U.S. a depressingly low overall grade of D+. Levees and inland waterways were the worst offenders, both slapped with a D-. According to the group, which releases its report every four years, a staggering $3.6 trillion will be necessary by 2020 to bring the nation’s infrastructure up to ideal conditions. Short of this investment, the ASCE says, $1 trillion in U.S. business sales could be lost every year, along with millions of jobs.

The mayors of some of the largest U.S. cities emphatically acknowledge the relationship between quality infrastructure and strong economic growth. In a recent poll taken of several mayors, Politico magazine found that infrastructure sits atop their list of concerns. Thirty-five percent cited “better infrastructure” as the one thing that could help their city’s economy grow the most; 31 percent said that “deteriorating infrastructure” was the city’s greatest challenge.

And now, some emerging regions, most notably China, are chugging ahead with large-scale construction projects, both domestic and international, that promise to kick-start business, strengthen trade routes and safely connect people from all corners or their borders.

One Road, One Belt… Big Opportunity

Whereas the U.S. spends less than 2 percent of its GDP on infrastructure, China currently spends around 9 percent on both domestic and foreign projects. Back in December, I pointed out that China has the most extensive network of high-speed rail in the world—approximately 7,000 miles’ worth, all told—with thousands more miles of track under construction. This will require untold amounts of natural resources.

From Bloomberg, the total investment of China in infrastructure is about a trillion, while the new infrastructure in all water facilities in the Corps of Engineers current budget is $1 billion--one thousand times less. You guys have no clue as to what is making America weaker--Ronald Reagan's legacy.

Quote:
China is accelerating 300 infrastructure projects valued at 7 trillion yuan ($1.1 trillion) this year as policy makers seek to shore up growth that’s in danger of slipping below 7 percent.

You have truly drunk the Koch's kool-aid.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
Ya as you know... see I do not have to worry I let my achievements speak for themselves, as you know top 1% in math. Graduated top 5% of my class. State champ in chess, well football capt wrestling captain, on undefeated teams. VP of engineering , Close to or over 20 patents. Sold several patents. Several in recent years national and international awards for my inventions... again so top people in the world recognize my ability to be the top percent.

AND you forgot, still the top .001% of the 100% idiot club.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:

AND you forgot, still the top .001% of the 100% idiot club.

yes you certainly are... is that why you stalk people because you are so inept. well must be.

See in the free world I have the right to make debate without being stalked. You a Canadian should know free speech and for which it stands. You just can not handle that free speech thing for others only for you.

So you stalk because I beat you to piss with my logic all the time. What a sicko you are to stalk because you do not like someone's political beliefs. You are one sick idiot. Get some psychological help stalking is a sickness, serial trolling is a sickness, just because you do not like someones backed up political beliefs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199 ... 250, 251, 252  Next
Page 198 of 252

Jump to: