myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why the GOP IS the root of all evil...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 250, 251, 252  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BTW, Hillary is also neck deep in the old school DC establishment culture, a queen of it you could say, she embodies it as much if not more than those old school dems and repubs.
It's all about her and Bill, not the people, always has been.
Remember "the era of big government is over" ? What a lying joke.

The difference could not be more remarkable. The Federal government, and foreign policy-making, is a huge enterprise that takes massive organizational skill and competence. Hillary has it, Donald does not. We have seen what happens when marginally competent President's like George Bush, or amateurs like the Tea Party take the reins. Trump has run the most incompetent election campaign in decades--it is character revealing.

Complaints about the role of money in politics are worth little without some deeper understanding of causes. We have, by design, a republic, not a direct democracy. It is a system intended to afford interests, corporate as well as popular, representation. It is true that both parties are unduly influenced by big donors. It is false that they are equal in their pandering to it.

You conveniently left out another MARGINALLY COMPETENT, AMATEUR.

BHO, ARGUABLY THE LEAST QUALIFIED PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN.

If you review the list of United States Presidents, you will observe that everyone who has become president served as governor of a state, a member of the U.S. Congress, a high-ranking member of the federal executive, or a military leader.

Many presidents had experience in two or more of those areas and then some; for example, Teddy Roosevelt was a state assemblyman in New York, a police commissioner, a distinguished military veteran, an Assistant Secretary of the Navy under McKinley, governor of New York, and Vice President under McKinley. I disapprove of many of Roosevelt’s political stances, but I can’t argue that he lacked experience to serve as president.

Donald Trump, by contrast, has accomplished none of those broad categories. He has never held political office, never served in the federal government’s (or in a state government’s) executive branch, and never served in the military. If elected he would be the least-qualified person ever to hold the office.

http://ariarmstrong.com/2016/05/donald-trump-would-be-the-least-qualified-person-ever-to-be-elected-president/
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to laugh at the attacks on Obama, from the usual subjects. Obama had a history of public service, experience albeit limited as a legislator and US Senator, knew Constitutional law that seems to have eluded Trump, and saved the world economy from cratering when George W. Bush couldn't deliver the votes and John McCain panicked. I guess cheating on your taxes and stiffing charities is enough training for some.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Donald Trump ... has never held political office, never served in the federal government’s (or in a state government’s) executive branch ... If elected he would be the least-qualified person ever to hold the office ...

... by your standards. By mine, your opening negatives are positives. If the Clintons are representative of experienced public servants, I want such people as far from the White House as possible even if it requires electing Trump.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I have to laugh at the attacks on Obama, from the usual subjects. Obama had a history of public service, experience albeit limited as a legislator and US Senator, knew Constitutional law that seems to have eluded Trump, and saved the world economy from cratering when George W. Bush couldn't deliver the votes and John McCain panicked. I guess cheating on your taxes and stiffing charities is enough training for some.

Nice try, but as thin as barry's resume. Please you're embarrassing yourself.
Constitutional law? he must have been stoned or missed class most off those days. How many times have the courts slapped him down now?
Saved the economy, really? 20trillion, 1% growth and a dollar worth jack.
What nonsense are you going to spew next? He made race relations better..
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Constitutional law? he must have been stoned or missed class most off those days. How many times have the courts slapped him down now?

Never one to overthink an issue--or to even think it at all, Matty ignores the scope of the problem, and that the problem was created by Republican zeal for deregulation. With confidence collapsing, the economic crater would have been far deeper and shed far more of the assets of the world without intervention. Try reading "Stress Test", or this site: http://www.globalissues.org/article/768/global-financial-crisis

Or better yet, try reading from a variety of sources. Perhaps you noticed that Fox just paid out another $20 million to settle yet another Ailes crime. I think the glove fits,
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The American Mirror reports, The president twice called Americans “lazy” today as he addressed a group of young leaders in Laos

Later...
VIENTIANE (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama and Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte shook hands and had a brief chat on Wednesday, officials said, easing a standoff after Duterte called Obama a "son of a whore ahead of a summit of Asian leaders in Laos.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

supreme courts slapping him down... hahahaha you idiot it was 5 to 4 right wing ultra partisan idiots before, no slap downs now that it is 4 to 4 you intellectual non thinker. Only a Nazi or Commie would lie about things like that and claim that it somehow meant something when it was 5 to 4 ultra partisan right wingers.

again that 5 to 4 said unlimited money by right wing corporations does not influence elections is how stupid right wingers are even at the supreme court. again 5 to 4 decision on that one. .

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
The American Mirror reports, The president twice called Americans “lazy” today as he addressed a group of young leaders in Laos

Later...
VIENTIANE (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama and Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte shook hands and had a brief chat on Wednesday, officials said, easing a standoff after Duterte called Obama a "son of a whore ahead of a summit of Asian leaders in Laos.

and american mirror is what a enquirer blog.

Here is another post by your favorite blog
Quote:

SALLY MILLER: Hillary and her Playboy magazines
By Sally Miller on Friday, May 6th, 2016 in Uncategorized

Most likely, Bill Clinton complained about Hillary because their home life was so chaotic. I tried not to laugh when Bill said, “To Hillary, great sex is sitting on the toilet, looking at photos of naked women, and masturbating. I kid you not; I’ve caught her multiple times looking at a Playboy magazine with her […]

please give us the specific uses of the word...

Quote:
And the Philippine president is obviously one of your kind and heros... possibly a trump ish personality
Just a few days ago, Duterte had used the Tagalog term "putang ina" in threatening to curse Obama if he raised the issue of extrajudicial killings in the Philippines' fight against drug dealers. That phrase means "son of a b****" or "son of a w****." Shortly after the comments were reported, the White House canceled a scheduled meeting with Duterte. The Philippine president later said that he regretted that his comments "came across as a personal attack."

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you've corroborated, Hillary loves her finger on the button
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
vientomas wrote:
Donald Trump ... has never held political office, never served in the federal government’s (or in a state government’s) executive branch ... If elected he would be the least-qualified person ever to hold the office ...

... by your standards. By mine, your opening negatives are positives. If the Clintons are representative of experienced public servants, I want such people as far from the White House as possible even if it requires electing Trump.

^^^ What he said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 250, 251, 252  Next
Page 203 of 252

Jump to: