myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why the GOP IS the root of all evil...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 227, 228, 229 ... 250, 251, 252  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I know that NW won’t read this—because he pretends racism is not a problem. https://www.thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/

Mostly black voters. It is one of the ways Trump cheated his way to the top.

"over your head" mac.
I never said racism is not a problem, you obviously have a problem with reading comprehension. Trying to put words in somebody else's mouth, that were never there, is no more than the action of a petulant child.

But there may be a spot for you, I hear that CNN is looking for some new investigative reporters.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
mac posted an article suggesting that minority voters were suppressed in Wisconsin. The study was done by:
Quote:
(Priorities USA is a progressive advocacy group and Super PAC that supported Clinton in 2016 and Barack Obama in 2012. The study was conducted by Civis Analytics, a data science firm founded by the chief analytics officer for Obama’s reelection campaign in 2012.)

Of course, no possibility of bias here!

The lead story is about a fellow denied a voter registration card because his birth certificate had a different name than what he was using - Eddie Lee Holloway Jr. (birth cert. says: Eddie Junior Holloway. Shocking! Of course he would have a problem, same as anyone in a similar situation. I wonder why he was just discovering the problem? Fixing if would not be easy assuming it was actually an error and not a false I.D. situation.

your so full of crap he already said he spent a bunch of hours trying to fix. You are so clueless to reality it is amazing you can even walk.

In my book it is a right not a privalige to vote. and it is for the state by use of a court to deny that right. If the state can not prove who he says he is he has the right to vote. Not the other way around.

In this america you are innocent till proven guilty. Prove that he is not an american.

It is the governments faults records are not accurate a citizen when born has no control over the records you low-level thinker.

yep a liberal group hired some intelligent people to do the analysis, your way is to have convicted pussy grabbers or russians be the deciders. I think the foundations of government are people with brains and you would have it otherwise, that is why you and yours hate university professors so much and educated people.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
I know that NW won’t read this—because he pretends racism is not a problem. https://www.thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/

"over your head" mac.
I never said racism is not a problem, you obviously have a problem with reading comprehension. Trying to put words in somebody else's mouth, that were never there, is no more than the action of a petulant child.

But there may be a spot for you, I hear that CNN is looking for some new investigative reporters.

And Fox should be looking for some but the bigger the liars and rapists they are the more they pay and cover up the truth.

Fox and right wing networks pay bonuses for sexual abusing women to about what 20-40 million in bonus... In the right wing world you get paid more the worse you are in rape...

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another right wing representative child molester....

yep he denied it like Moore did.

https://www.rt.com/usa/413033-kentucky-lawmaker-suicide-underage-sex/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Kentucky lawmaker commits suicide amid underage sex molestation allegations

Quote:
Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson killed himself Wednesday night, only hours after denying sexually assaulting a teenage girl in his basement.
Bullitt County Sheriff Donnie Tinnell confirmed that Johnson, a Republican, shot himself while on a bridge in Mount Washington, Kentucky, WDRB-TV reported.

The Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting made public the allegations dating back to 2013. The alleged sexual assault victim had told police about the incident at the time, but they closed the case and declined to file charges after an investigation, according to the Associated Press.

At a news conference on Tuesday, Johnson called the accusation “totally false” and compared himself to Roy Moore, the failed Republican candidate for the US Senate in Alabama.

Johnson apparently posted and then removed a post on his Facebook page just before 5:00pm Wednesday, asking people to care for his wife, AP reported. He reportedly wrote that PTSD “is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. It has won this life, BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME.”

Johnson was also a pastor at Heart of Fire church in Louisville and sponsored legislation promoting religious liberty and allowing the Bible to be taught in public schools, according to the AP.

mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

"over your head" mac.

T

That's right, you were going to pull together a list of all of the times you have spoken out against racism and misogyny on the forum. Are you completed with your long list yet?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I wish the ideals of respecting truth and sharing the goods hadn’t become so foreign to my country that my country begins to seem foreign to me.”

Ursula Le Guin
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
“I wish the ideals of respecting truth and sharing the goods hadn’t become so foreign to my country that my country begins to seem foreign to me.”

Ursula Le Guin

Ursula a Berkeley shithead who should look in the mirror. It's the freaks at Berkeley who afraid of the truth, and afraid to debate it...fucking cowards
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Ursula Le Guin

Ursula a Berkeley shithead who should look in the mirror. It's the freaks at Berkeley who afraid of the truth, and afraid to debate it...fucking cowards

Trump won because the plumbers, carpenter's and electricians CAN'T STAND THE IDIOTS WHO GRADUATE from Berkeley and Harvard. I don't understand how those pasty faced liberal maggots can cope under real working stresses. My daughter graduated from Berkeley, and cannot believe how depraved it has become.
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say this as a college graduate, but it's sadly changed into a petri dish of liberal bacteria.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Ursula Le Guin

Says a boy who wouldn’t say that to my face—a bigoted coward.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 227, 228, 229 ... 250, 251, 252  Next
Page 228 of 252

Jump to: