myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Swap Meet this Sunday :: Expo Center Parking Lot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CGW2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Swap Meet this Sunday :: Expo Center Parking Lot Reply with quote

Hi Gorge Windsurfers-

CGWA has a swap meet this Sunday at the Expo Center parking lot. Come one come all!

Fees: Free to buyers and $10 for sellers.
Time: Set up begins at 7am, buyers come at 8am. Stick around until noon or when the wind kicks up.
Location: Expo Center parking lot, just South West of the Event Site.

Donate your unused gear!
CGWA raises money for our programs and projects by collecting seller fees and selling used gear at these swap meets.

If you have gear that you would like to donate to help us raise money, please drop it off at Windance during their regular business hours, and they will give you a receipt to use for tax purposes. We accept anything and everything, except one-piece masts. Thanks to Windance for supporting CGWA!

Cookies and Memberships
CGWA's Swap Meet Champions, Bud and Vel, will be onsite with cookies and membership cards. You can sign up to become a member of CGWA and cure your sweet tooth all in one stop. That sounds like a win-win to me!

Hope to see you there, or on the water during this sunny and windy week!

-Katie

mchaco1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Your last swap meet is the only reason ive been able to get on the water this summer, the CGWA people selling the stuff really helped me out with putting together a package of stuff I could afford and that woulds let me get on the water. Thanks! PS save me a 130-140Lwidestyle board Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: