myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The real racist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Aside from Morgan Freeman’s opinion, thanks for the affirmation that you’re ridiculous. BTW, when will your tinfoil hat lunatic rants radio show be airing? I think there’s an audience for you. Too bad we’re the only ones subjected to your lunacy.
No group feeds upon indoctrinating folks with a victim mindset more than those of your ilk. You’re like predators of the marginalized seeking votes through empty promises.

Morgan freeman's opinion , well as I have said I have a black brother and sister. They do not share his opinion,

has Morgan changed his oppinion now that pediophile trump and the KKK are in the right wing control of the repugnants of the usa. add to that were atlanta has made a law that no one can give black voters water when standing in 6 hour long lines, including elderly if 90 years old can not give them a chair or assist them to the show them where the bathrooms are. And on and on with the georgia laws of gerrymandering blacks to keep them from representation. again in georgia all major white polling places have no significant lines, still ear after year major black ones have 6 hours lines. with your racist positions please explain how this equates to equality.

So please do tell us of there is an indication from your russian propaganda on Morgan Freeman may have shown that his long time ago statement has shifted in the slightest.

hey still -born no-brain.. you did not answer the question from your russian propaganda 101. How do you thing Morgan feels about your nazi-rusian-kkk-neo-nazi-skinhead Canadian racist propaganda? Has your gru handler gotten back to you how to reply. No-cheat sheet for your hate propaganda?

hey coward cut and run and not defend your KGB paybook post. now you know why the right wingers here have cut and run, ISO fom the most posts to now he has shut the F up because he can not take it like your pathetic attempt to try to make a point is beat to piss by a simple question. Is Morgans point of view still what it was way back when republicans were not proud of having KKK Nazis russians core to their party. IE you a Canadian of potentially Nazi and russian decent trying to influence US election and trying to shut me up from exercising my freedom of speech about the Nazi, KKK, sexual abuser supporting party. you coward... back up your Putin propaganda your handler had you post.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Aside from Morgan Freeman’s opinion, thanks for the affirmation that you’re ridiculous. BTW, when will your tinfoil hat lunatic rants radio show be airing? I think there’s an audience for you. Too bad we’re the only ones subjected to your lunacy.
No group feeds upon indoctrinating folks with a victim mindset more than those of your ilk. You’re like predators of the marginalized seeking votes through empty promises.

Morgan freeman's opinion , well as I have said I have a black brother and sister. They do not share his opinion,

has Morgan changed his oppinion now that pediophile trump and the KKK are in the right wing control of the repugnants of the usa. add to that were atlanta has made a law that no one can give black voters water when standing in 6 hour long lines, including elderly if 90 years old can not give them a chair or assist them to the show them where the bathrooms are. And on and on with the georgia laws of gerrymandering blacks to keep them from representation. again in georgia all major white polling places have no significant lines, still ear after year major black ones have 6 hours lines. with your racist positions please explain how this equates to equality.

So please do tell us of there is an indication from your russian propaganda on Morgan Freeman may have shown that his long time ago statement has shifted in the slightest.

hey still -born no-brain.. you did not answer the question from your russian propaganda 101. How do you thing Morgan feels about your nazi-rusian-kkk-neo-nazi-skinhead Canadian racist propaganda? Has your gru handler gotten back to you how to reply. No-cheat sheet for your hate propaganda?

hey coward cut and run and not defend your KGB paybook post. now you know why the right wingers here have cut and run, ISO fom the most posts to now he has shut the F up because he can not take it like your pathetic attempt to try to make a point is beat to piss by a simple question. Is Morgans point of view still what it was way back when republicans were not proud of having KKK Nazis russians core to their party. IE you a Canadian of potentially Nazi and russian decent trying to influence US election and trying to shut me up from exercising my freedom of speech about the Nazi, KKK, sexual abuser supporting party. you coward... back up your Putin propaganda your handler had you post.

Mac, you going to address this idiot or are you just going to remain the hypocrite? Wow Dean you’ve amped up your crazy to a whole new level. KGB, Nazis, ISO, KKK, sexual abuse, Putin ….anything else you unhinged ranting lunatic? Holy shit you’re an idiot! Freaking hilarious! Do you dream up your posts while waving a Palestinian flag from an overpass bridge on a highway, convinced you’re making a difference? Yup, you’re that stupid!
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Mac, you going to address this idiot or are you just going to remain the hypocrite? Wow Dean you’ve amped up your crazy to a whole new level. KGB, Nazis, ISO, KKK, sexual abuse, Putin ….anything else you unhinged ranting lunatic? Holy shit you’re an idiot! Freaking hilarious! Do you dream up your posts while waving a Palestinian flag from an overpass bridge on a highway, convinced you’re making a difference? Yup, you’re that stupid!

Unlike you, who has never posted anything that wasn't a personal attack, real-human sometimes posts interesting things that are worth reading.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Unlike you, who has never posted anything that wasn't a personal attack, real-human sometimes posts interesting things that are worth reading.

Thank you for your blessing Pope of Hypocrisy. Let Dean's lunacy reign. So the magic formula is a looney rant, supported by a biased citation, peppered with some KKK, Nazi, whatever the F bullshit, and it's got your blessing. You're almost as stupid as Dean but don't realize it.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marjorie Taylor Greene--please post agaih one constructive message you have posted. Just one, with the date. I will not hold my breath.

Or just eat your MAGA hat.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Marjorie Taylor Greene--please post agaih one constructive message you have posted. Just one, with the date. I will not hold my breath.

So full support from KJP for the demented Baja bozo it is.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:

I knew you couldn't find a single constructive post. Or one that wasn't a personal attack. Go Marjorie, wear that hat. Be an asshole for all to see.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Again, in English you moron.
Holy shit! Does you tin foil hat keep you head warm? Nazi-Russian-blah blah blah….WTF? You’re brain dead.

you post Putin Nazi KKK propaganda defend it.

here is another of your hero right wing sources... got to love when the Fux people had to release their texts in court...... only 80ish million dollars for their lies... noting Fux argued their viewers watching should know their broadcasters are liars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcsFiqRqi-M

21 Minutes of Tucker Carlson Getting Roasted | The Daily Show

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:

I knew you couldn't find a single constructive post. Or one that wasn't a personal attack. Go Marjorie, wear that hat. Be an asshole for all to see.

Too funny Mac. From a person who peppers post with personal attacks. I know, your attacks aren't attacks because you're so condescending and arrogant you don't comprehend that fact. Perhaps you could take some lessons from Boggsman who can make a point without ever being a jerk about it. Yet you cry when you get slapped in the face by being made aware that you, and your little Baja friend are really just such f-ing jerk offs. Maybe that's the constructive aspect of my posts? Hypocrite.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:

Too funny Mac. From a person who peppers post with personal attacks. I know, your attacks aren't attacks because you're so condescending and arrogant you don't comprehend that fact. Perhaps you could take some lessons from Boggsman who can make a point without ever being a jerk about it. Yet you cry when you get slapped in the face by being made aware that you, and your little Baja friend are really just such f-ing jerk offs. Maybe that's the constructive aspect of my posts? Hypocrite.

you pussy grabber dumber than a rock who is so dumb that he makes rocks seem smart.

anyway other than your morgan one direct from Putin you love. Well you just do not backup your posts with any source as a norm. You came back starting a thread of personal hate. You really are so friggen dumb that the best you have is tic tac toe when I am accomplished chess champ.

and again what does Morgan Freeman think and back at this point Mr KKK, Nazi, Putin Biooth.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: