myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who is fighting all of these regulations?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
Yes my fitness trainer would not be someone obese, just as would that be like listening to a person who never was able to pass first year college stats much less advanced math/logic , a nail pounder for advice on anything requiring thought?

My gosh for an electrician you could not even do a basic freshman electronics class of nodal equations could you. All those years professing you are a electrician and can not even pass a freshman year class of electronics. What does that say about you inability to figure out the real world.

Hey do hey make you get an Engineer or Architect approvals up there in Canada before you can pound a nail by any chance. IE someone who can sign off on your basic simple house plans. Funny how they do not allow matchbook nail ponder who think they are no-it nothings get away with just building houses of cards. I bet you with your so called expertise could even design a sound sky scraper. yep you would probably go to a gymnast for that information to.

I have to say, I love the arrogance of your pompous statement. A psychologist friend once said that arrogance is often a form of insecurity. I will have to ask her about the root of hostility and get back to you on that one. It's ok though, because working in the construction industry has conditioned me to dealing with hostile people. In the meantime....a pointer is that sometimes it is more effective to talk to people and not at them if you wish to effective express an idea, facts or an opinion. Your father sounded like a great man, did he teach you this? I often wonder if your father would be proud of your hostility towards others. I believe that was an aspect of what he fought against, did he not?

You probably could have just abbreviated your statement to, "anyone who hasn't received the same education as you is stupid (unable to figure out the real world?). " and we could add that to all your other prejudicial type comments. My challenge to you would be can you attached that to hatred somehow? That's your MO, right?

I'm glad you are capable of pounding nails, but a bit of advice would be to not to do so with your head. Jeesh, I learned that when I was in grade school tagging along with my father to work.
your father sounded like a nice man, but you are such a whinny troll that it is remarkable. Nope unremarkable.

I bet your father is proud of your trolling.

see as I said you start it and no I will not back down from a troll like you, specially a stupid one. Who could not even pass a college freshman level electronics test yet he has been doing it his entire life.

Funny I have a few friends who are retired psychologists who I hang with. One a will be going on a shopping trip with shortly. I showed them some posts by a few right wingers before that follow your trolling pattern and they laugh at the online how some become self professed experts yet they never accomplished anything intellectual in their lives. a bit frustrated you are because you never had the commitment to put the effort in yet you had the basics to do it. Don't blame it on others take responsibility into you r hands it is never too late to educate yourself. They agree with my thesis on the McVeigh wannabee profiling too. One of them even dealt with these types in a clinical way and was a court appointed trustee of many.

and yes any troll who starts it and does not have an education I do not take advice from. I do not care if the troll has a PhD in anything if they are a troll. But to date I have never seen a PhD type be a troll... only frustrated wantabees seem to ...

BTW one of my best friends from growing up is a plumber, and he is not a troll and i love his input, hmm he is a liberal.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BajaDean said:
Quote:
BTW one of my best friends from growing up is a plumber, and he is not a troll and i love his input, hmm he is a liberal.

No wonder, he probably helps you plunge out the shit that accumulates at your house.

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
BajaDean said:
Quote:

No wonder, he probably helps you plunge out the shit that accumulates at your house.

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.
that one is funny at least borderline clever at least...
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
Yes my fitness trainer would not be someone obese, just as would that be like listening to a person who never was able to pass first year college stats much less advanced math/logic , a nail pounder for advice on anything requiring thought?

My gosh for an electrician you could not even do a basic freshman electronics class of nodal equations could you. All those years professing you are a electrician and can not even pass a freshman year class of electronics. What does that say about you inability to figure out the real world.

Hey do hey make you get an Engineer or Architect approvals up there in Canada before you can pound a nail by any chance. IE someone who can sign off on your basic simple house plans. Funny how they do not allow matchbook nail ponder who think they are no-it nothings get away with just building houses of cards. I bet you with your so called expertise could even design a sound sky scraper. yep you would probably go to a gymnast for that information to.

I have to say, I love the arrogance of your pompous statement. A psychologist friend once said that arrogance is often a form of insecurity. I will have to ask her about the root of hostility and get back to you on that one. It's ok though, because working in the construction industry has conditioned me to dealing with hostile people. In the meantime....a pointer is that sometimes it is more effective to talk to people and not at them if you wish to effective express an idea, facts or an opinion. Your father sounded like a great man, did he teach you this? I often wonder if your father would be proud of your hostility towards others. I believe that was an aspect of what he fought against, did he not?

You probably could have just abbreviated your statement to, "anyone who hasn't received the same education as you is stupid (unable to figure out the real world?). " and we could add that to all your other prejudicial type comments. My challenge to you would be can you attached that to hatred somehow? That's your MO, right?

I'm glad you are capable of pounding nails, but a bit of advice would be to not to do so with your head. Jeesh, I learned that when I was in grade school tagging along with my father to work.
your father sounded like a nice man, but you are such a whinny troll that it is remarkable. Nope unremarkable.

see as I said you start it and no I will not back down from a troll like you, specially a stupid one. Who could not even pass a college freshman level electronics test yet he has been doing it his entire life.

Funny I have a few friends who are retired psychologists who I hang with. One a will be going on a shopping trip with shortly. I showed them some posts by a few right wingers before that follow your trolling pattern and they laugh at the online how some become self professed experts yet they never accomplished anything intellectual in their lives. a bit frustrated you are because you never had the commitment to put the effort in yet you had the basics to do it. Don't blame it on others take responsibility into you r hands it is never too late to educate yourself. They agree with my thesis on the McVeigh wannabee profiling too. One of them even dealt with these types in a clinical way and was a court appointed trustee of many.

and yes any troll who starts it and does not have an education I do not take advice from. I do not care if the troll has a PhD in anything if they are a troll. But to date I have never seen a PhD type be a troll... only frustrated wantabees seem to ...

LOL!

There's signs of periodontal disease on your cuspids.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

LOL!

There's signs of periodontal disease on your cuspids.
the hot air that comes from you puke mouth reeks up the world.

are you really Joe the plumber in disguise?

mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR--when you troll you just open the door for troll haters. Apropos of your comment about the FDA and aspartame. The Huffington Post thinks it was approved because of the intervention of Rumsfeld: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robbie-gennet/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581.html

I have no idea of the veracity of the article--I was just curious about the story behind your comment. So, having worked with regulatory agencies, here's what happens. It is not impossible to get an agency--of whatever sort--to ignore their legal mandate and do something because of political pressure. But it is difficult, and relatively rare. Your logic fails if you think that politicians successfully working the system for a campaign contributor now and then counteracts all of the value of regulation. My earlier post, about the FDA banning the infamous drug thalidomide shows the value of regulation, even if imperfect.

The other problem with regulation, and particularly with the FDA and additives, is the agency can only do what their authorizing legislation--and funding--allows them to do. The FDA's statute does not allow them to regulate additives that are not effective. So you have a huge additive industry out there selling things that are of no benefit. Cost consumers far more than regulation that ensured some effectiveness might. But Barnum was right on this point.

It doesn't end there. The FDA cannot regulate sugar, and to date hasn't tried to regulate tobacco. Sugar is safe at smaller doses, and addictive at the background dose we all ingest. Tobacco is unsafe at any level. So what is the alternative you favor? Trusting the chemical companies?
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

My gosh for an electrician you could not even do a basic freshman electronics class of nodal equations could you.

I love it! We're listening to an engineer here!

What would Mikey say... he's the injiner, isn't he? I wonder if you rise to his extremely high standards.

He'll ask you a simple question about Kirchoff's Law or using the j-operator (mechanical engineers call it the i-operator). Or maybe something about Steinmetz.

Sadly, Mikey can't read our posts, so we can't bask in his brilliance
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

My gosh for an electrician you could not even do a basic freshman electronics class of nodal equations could you.

I love it! We're listening to an engineer here!

What would Mikey say... he's the injiner, isn't he? I wonder if you rise to his extremely high standards.

He'll ask you a simple question about Kirchoff's Law or using the j-operator (mechanical engineers call it the i-operator). Or maybe something about Steinmetz.

Sadly, Mikey can't read our posts, so we can't bask in his brilliance

I know engineers and He is no engineer. Maybe tonka school of playdo is where he got his degree if he really has one. I've heard of matchbook degrees and never thought they were real.

pueno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

I know engineers and He is no engineer. Maybe tonka school of playdo is where he got his degree if he really has one. I've heard of matchbook degrees and never thought they were real.

BD, I was referring to you. Your comment about nodal equations sounds like specialized knowledge.

I'm waiting for tinfoil Mikey to stick his nose in, since he's claimed some engineering education.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

BD, I was referring to you. Your comment about nodal equations sounds like specialized knowledge.

I'm waiting for tinfoil Mikey to stick his nose in, since he's claimed some engineering education.
I too am waiting to see if he is a real engineer. From his posts I have seen, I would find it very difficult to believe, as I said I have known engineers and he is not a engineer. One of the reasons I do not believe he is an engineer is he does not support his debate with facts backed by links. I know many Engineers and most are mildly right wing but when faced with facts generally they are reasonable and can back up their perspective. He is an anecdotal data person which does not work in engineering.

Maybe he designed the $100,000.00 toilets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: