myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Thank you Wisconsin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Bill, Romney is more than qualified and will make a great president. When he picks Rubio , Walker, Ryan, etc his numbers will continue to rise. He is in very good shape at this stage and when the attack machine kicks in obama is in deep shit. All his lies and broken promises will be on display, and anyone with an ounce of common sense will see that obama only appeals to social parasites and moonbats.
Boggs I would say obamas has a 50/50 chance at best. I can tell you from the moonbat capital of the world that most people I know that voted for the great campaiger in 08 will absolutly not vote for him again. Most feel hoodwinked , cheated, and disgusted with his unpresidential character.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be a slam dunk according to the FoxNews crowd, but thankfully the Repubs picked a dishonest Private Equity honcho. Look, Obama has had a horrible horrible month, and he still is polling 3-4 pts ahead of Mitt. The fact is that the more of Romney we see, the more we dont like. It is very difficult to beat an incumbent.... If Obama wins one of the following states , he will win: Virginia, Ohio, Florida.
Massachusetts , and California....thankfully these two great states are firmly decided, its the three above that matter.
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The level of sophistication and wit from your side never ceases to amaze me Matty.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many supporters say Obama's not to blame for the Secret Service and GSA fiascoes or the extremely damaging security leaks. I say maybe not directly, but his constant devotion to partying sets a loose tone that rolls downhill. That's not how a nation, or even a catfight, should be managed.
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
devotion to partying

?

pueno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
...his constant devotion to partying...

It's not nearly as egregious as your devotion to disability payments at taxpayers' expense.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colorado is a toss up. Generally, the state does not vote for a Democrat for Pres. But, we did go for Obama 2008. Mid-term election saw a Demo take the Gov, even with the Tea Party successful in many of the races. Hickenlooper has proven to be one of the most popular Gov. in the US, so that could really work in Obama's favor.

Many of my Independent friends do not like Romney and are disappointed in Obama. So, I think it will come down to the state of Colorado's economy in November. The national economy will be secondary. Gas prices drop and Obama could win here. It may even come down to nice fall weather! Romney better hope for an early frost. We're a fickle bunch.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs
Fox news is number one in the ratings by a landslide. Bill O voted most trustworthy in a recent poll . They have the most balanced reporting by far and, Always, ALWAYS GIVE A SECOND OPINION unlike the other networks that hardly ever have opposing opinions. I understand why the libs hate them, because they have single handedly exposed the lying left that our media is polluted with.
Rasmussen today, barry the weedhead and Mitt tied at 46%. Bear in mind that Mitt is still unknown to most, and coming off 6 months of non stop negativity . Not to sure I would find those numbers very comforting for barry considering he has had four years of hand holding by the main stream media.
51% to 37% trust Mitt over barry on economic judgment, 53% believe tax cuts help the economy. On a good note for barry 80% think he has a better jump shot.
You say it's hard to beat the incumbent, true, but not when gas is 3.50$, unemployment 8.2 ( more like 10 to 15 ) , inflation soaring, unions shrinking and more.
The energy for obama will be a fraction of what is was 2008. 50/50 at best at the moment, but things can change like the wind!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude....please.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50/50 is abysmal for a sitting president.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 3 of 26

Jump to: